Oregon Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your OR registered agent should help you know and understand:
- All filings do not need an original signature on them. They can be faxed in, which is how we recommend doing it. There is a fax cover sheet you can use in your online registered agent account.
- If you are qualifying an out of state business you will need a certificate of good standing from your home state. It needs to be dated within 60 days. If you are from CA and don't happen to be by the offices in Sacramento, this can be a daunting process. If you put your order into CA today, it will take 3-4 weeks to get processed, unless you want to pay their crazy expedite fees of $250. We can have our local California branch walk into the secretary of state for you and get a certificate of good standing on your company for $75 if you have a corporation, and $85 if you have an LLC. That includes the CA state fee counter and our labor fee.
- Once filed you will have an annual report due on every anniversary of your filing. It will need to be mailed in for the first year. Every year after that you can complete it online. The Oregon annual report costs $100 for domestic companies and $275 for foreign companies.
- It does not cost to change your registered agent in Oregon, so if you are currently overpaying and would like to change to Northwest Registered Agent, we would be happy to get the paperwork ready and file for you.
Registered agent service in Oregon is provided by Northwest Registered Agent from our Tualatin, OR office. We charge $125 a year, and are one of the cheapest in Oregon. We specialize in the Northwest and help businesses from California and Washington cross the state boundaries into Oregon. We would like to do what we can to earn your business.
Oregon is an easy state to incorporate in, but not so easy to get your contractor's license. A domestic Oregon corporation and domestic Oregon LLC will cost $100 to file. A foreign Oregon LLC and foreign Oregon corporation cost $275. Non-profits cost $50. You can pay $5 more if you would like a copy returned to you with a filed stamp on it. Otherwise, you can just look yourself up online. You need to appoint an Oregon registered agent for all entities, and all you need to do is put our name down: Northwest Registered Agent, LLC., and our Tualatin address.
Registered Agent Oregon Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Oregon forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Oregon.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.