Texas Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your registered agent should help you know and understand:
- Domestic Texas corporations have one of the highest fees in the country of $300. So as far as Texas fees to run a business go, yes, it’s bigger in Texas.
- Domestic Texas LLCs require a registered agent in Texas and cost $300
- Registering an out of state business entity in Texas will cost $775. Basically one of the highest fees in the US. The good news is that Texas has no personal income tax.
Texas has no personal income tax. Most states that have no personal income tax charge a gross receipts business tax, because otherwise, corporations and LLCs that claim S-Corp status would basically be able to operate tax free. Let's face it. The TX government is going to need some income, so it's going to have to come from somewhere. In Texas, the government has decided to make it come from businesses and not individuals (unless you own real estate!). The gross Franchise Tax receipt tax is 1% of all income you have in Texas, regardless of if you made any money at the end of the year or not. There is a huge exemption for small business though. Thank you oil companies for paying most of our taxes!!
If you're going to file in Texas you should know a couple of these things:
Filings take about 3-5 days to get completed. You can fax file anything with a credit card, or you can file online. Your registered agent does not need to sign your filing. If you're qualifying an out of state entity, you need a 90 day or less old certificate of good standing from your home state of incorporation. This does not have to be an original certificate.
There are obviously a lot of registered agents in Texas, because there are just a lot of people in Texas. All we do is registered agent service. Acting as your TX registered agent is not a side line income for us. It IS our income. We take this responsibility very seriously. As your registered agent we strive everyday to provide you tools to help you run your business and build a real value to our registered agent service.
It costs $15 to change your registered agent. If you would like to switch to Northwest Registered Agent, we would be happy to prepare the filing for you and file on your behalf.
Registered Agent Texas Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Texas forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Texas.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We'll send multiple franchise tax report reminders, and you can track Texas due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.