Vermont Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your Vermont registered agent should help you know and understand:
- Domestic corporations cost $125 to file.
- Foreign corporation Certificate of Authority costs $125.
- Domestic and foreign LLCs cost $125 to file.
- Domestic and foregin LLCs and corporations all require a Vermont registered agent.
- All filings need to have original inked signatures on them. They will take about 5-7 days to get filed, and there's no expedite option. There is no fax filing or online filing. You need to mail the filing in. Your Vermont registered agent does not need to sign the filing.
Your annual reports will get sent to your Vermont registered agent, so you should pick an agent that you can trust. They are due 2½ months after your fiscal year ends. In your VT registered agent online account you'll always be able to see when your reports are due and have access to report filing info.
All corporations and LLCs that are taxed as a partnership, S-corp, or C-corp, have to pay a minimum $200 a year fee to the department of revenue. If you are a single member LLC taxed as a sole proprietor, you can avoid this tax.
Foreign entities wishing to qualify to do business in Vermont need a certificate of good standing from their home state of incorporation dated within 30 days, and it needs to be an original. If you do not know what this is, or don't want to deal with it, you can hire Northwest Registered Agent to get this for you, or look in our resources menu.
It costs $25 to file a change of agent form for your Vermont registered agent. The Vermont change of registered agent form is in your online account after you sign up with us.
Registered Agent Vermont Service Includes:
- Instant Vermont registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Vermont forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Vermont.
- State resources in your Vermont registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.