Washington Incorporation Services
Our Corporate Guides™ are Washington incorporation experts. We will provide you:
- Filed Washington Articles
- Washington Corporate Bylaws
- WA shareholder resolutions
- WA corporate stock certificates
Here for You
We provide extra privacy for you with our address. You get ongoing support:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- WA corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
What will it cost to incorporate in Washington?
The cost in state fees to incorporate in Washington is $180.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in Washington?
No, Washington doesn’t require name reservations. However, when finding a name for your corporation in Washington, you can use the free online business name search to find one.
How long will it take to get my Washington Incorporation processed?
The Washington Secretary of State will take about 2-3 business weeks to process your articles of incorporation unless you pay an extra $20 and then they will process in 1 business week, or while you wait, if filed in person.
What does your Washington incorporation service include?
If you would like help starting a business in Washington, just sign up for our WA incorporation service:
- Drafting custom LLC certificate or Articles of Incorporation.
- The incorporator initial resolution, or Organizer if Washington LLC.
- Ratified corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Washington LLC.
- The Washington state incorporation filing fees.
- Washington registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 Washington Incorporation service and $125 Washington registered agent incorporation service.
All for a total of only $425 for a Washington Corporation.
You can save $20, if you don’t mind waiting about month for your corporation to be formed.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Washington?
The Washington Secretary of State requires an initial report be filed by all corporations and limited liability companies
The Initial Annual Report is due within 120 days of your initial filing and will cost $10. The Washingon annual report is due by the end of the month you filed in and will cost $71.
What are the Washington business taxes?
Washington charges a gross income tax of 1.8% on your revenue after your first $35,000 of gross receipts. Washington calls this a business and occupations tax, or better known in the state as a B & O tax. They track this information by using your Washington state UBI (Unified Business Identifier) number.
There are basically no deductions. Washington state will deduct the money you made in another state and paid taxes for there, which can make it a very attractive state to own a national company in.
There is no personal income tax in Washington state.
The average Washington sales tax rate is 8.78%. The state has a 6.5% tax, but the average local tax is 2.28% making a total of 8.78%.