West Virginia Registered Agent
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
Cheaper Sites Exist
True, but we
- don’t hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Northwest Registered Agent, LLC
Hinton, WV 25951
West Virginia Registered Agent Service
Info your WV registered agent should help you know and understand:
- Domestic corporations cost $50 to file articles of incorporation. You can appoint your WV registered agent right on the articles.
- Domestic West Virginia LLCs cost $100 to file articles of organization. A West Virginia registered agent is required.
- Foreign corporations cost $100 to register.
- Foreign LLCs cost $150 to register. West Virginia registered agent is required.
West Virginia filings take about 24 hours to get completed. Signatures do not need to be originals. Your registered agent does not need to sign the filings. You can fax any filing into the state with a credit card, or use their online system.
All entities are required to keep WV registered Agents.
If you have a foreign entity, you need a certificate of good standing from your home state dated within 1 year.
Annual reports cost $25 to file. They will get mailed to the principal address you give, and are due July 1st for LLCs and corporations.
It costs $15 to change your West Virginia registered agent.
What are the requirements for West Virginia registered agents?
Whether your business is a limited liability company (LLC), C-corp, or S-corp, the state of West Virginia requires the same from its registered agents. According to West Virginia state statute §31D-5-501, registered agents must:
- Be a state resident or a person authorized to transact business in the state.
- Accept legal documents (service of process) during normal business hours.
What is a West Virginia registered agent?
- A West Virginia resident or business that maintains a registered office address in West Virginia and is willing to accept service of process and official mail on behalf of a business.
- The agent must be capable of accepting service of any process, notice, or demand required by law to be served on a business.
More West Virginia Registered Agent Resources:
Registered Agent Infographic
Free business name search
We LOCALLY scan ALL items into your online account for your instant viewing.
We believe we stand out from other West Virginia registered agents because of how fast we provide West Viriginia registered agent service initially, and ongoing.
Every day we pick up new registered agent clients that changed to us after paying forwarding fees with their previous agents. Your business is too important to us to play “billing games.”
Registered Agent West Virginia Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant West Virginia forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in West Virginia.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.