Colorado Incorporation Services
$100 IN YOUR STATE!
Northwest Registered Agent will form your LLC for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don’t mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That’s it.Order Now!
How to Incorporate in Colorado
What will it cost to incorporate in Colorado?
$50 Colorado articles of incorporation filing fee
What are the costs involved in forming a Colorado LLC?
LLC articles of organization will cost $50
How long will it take to get my Colorado incorporation or Colorado LLC processed?
The Colorado Secretary of State processes your CO articles of incorporation instantly if filed online.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in Colorado?
No, Colorado doesn’t require name reservations. However, when free business name search online to find one.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Colorado?
The Colorado Secretary of State requires an annual report to be filed for both corporations and LLCs in the anniversary month as originally filed. Colorado’s annual report will cost $10 if filed online and $100 if filed on paper.
What are the Colorado business taxes?
When you form a corporation in Colorado, you will subject yourself to Colorado corporate net income tax rates of 4.63% of your net taxable income. Often a great choice for Colorado incorporation is to elect to be treated as an Colorado S corporation so you can pay your business taxes at the personal net income tax rate. Colorado has a personal income tax rate of 4.6%.
The average Colorado sales tax rate is 7.24%. The state has a 2.9% tax, but the average local tax is 4.34% making a total of 7.24%.
Most of Colorado is tourist towns. Most of the resort towns will have an average total sales tax around 8.5% to 9.5%.
After incorporating in Colorado, you are automatically treated as an Colorado C corporation, but you can elect to be treated as an S corporation with the IRS and Colorado. We can file the S corporation election with the IRS for you, or your Colorado CPA can. Colorado LLCs are automatically taxed on the personal level.
When we Incorporate your business in Colorado, our service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for a Colorado LLC or a Colorado corporation.
- The Colorado incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Colorado organizer if Colorado LLC.
- Ratified Colorado corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Colorado LLC.
- The state of Colorado incorporation filing fees.
- Registered agent service in Colorado.
- Our service fees are: $100 for Colorado incorporation service and $125 for Colorado registered agent.
- All for a total of only $275 for an Colorado LLC or $275 for an Colorado corporation