Colorado Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
Cheaper Sites Exist
True, but we
- don’t hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Northwest Registered Agent, LLC
Boulder, CO 80302
Registered Agent Service in Colorado
Info your CO registered agent should help you know and understand:
- The Colorado annual reports can be filed on-line for $10, but if you mail them in on paper, they will cost $100. Your registered agent will receive a post card a couple months prior to the anniversary of your filing, reminding you to file your annual report. By using Northwest Registered Agent as your Colorado resident agent, you can be assured that this will not be overlooked. We scan everything into your online account immediately; locally. And you get annual reminders from us.
- If you would like to incorporate in Colorado, by forming a domestic Colorado corporation, or a domestic Colorado LLC, you can do it on-line through the state’s website. You can appoint Northwest Registered Agent as your CO registered agent easily through their web portal.
- If you would like to qualify a foreign LLC in Colorado, you have to do it through the state online filing system. You do not need the signature of your statutory agent; no one actually signs the document. The filing fee for a foreign Colorado LLC is $100. A registered agent located in Colorado is required.
- A foreign Colorado corporation will also cost $100 to file, and must be filed the same way as the LLC. You do not need Northwest Registered Agent’s signature to complete the filing. Foreign filings may be filed online as well as domestics.
The Colorado Secretary of State would prefer you make your filings of any kind on their website. You can obtain a certificate of good standing for free online, but if you request it on paper, it costs $5.
Normal paper filings take 7-10 days to get completed. Any on-line filings will be completed immediately and you can verify it on their database by doing a name search for yourself. You will receive nothing back from the Colorado Secretary of State after your filing is completed. Your only verification is looking yourself up on-line.
If you would like to change your Colorado registered agent it can be accomplished by filing a statement of change online that costs $10. The Colorado change of registered agent takes place immediately. We have the direct link in your account.
It is important to hire a registered agent you trust, because your annual report reminders go to the Colorado resident agent. We provide you with a nice online account to track Colorado and any state(s) annual report due dates.
Colorado Registered Agent Resources:
Registered agent service
Registered Agent Colorado Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Colorado forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Colorado.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple periodic report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.