Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Connecticut LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Filed Connecticut LLC Articles
- CT LLC operating agreement
- CT LLC resolutions
- CT LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- CT annual report reminders
- CT business license reminders
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
12 DAY CT LLC
We’re fast and include everything you need:
- 12-15 day processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- CT LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $345 total
Connecticut Limited Liability Company
How do I form a Connecticut LLC?
Form an LLC in Connecticut by filing articles of organization with the CT Secretary of State. It will cost $120 to file CT LLC articles of organization. The Connecticut Secretary of State is in charge of filing Connecticut LLCs, and it will take 3-5 business days to process your Connecticut limited liability company articles of organization. You can fax your filing to the CT SOS if you include their credit card fax sheet.
What does your Connecticut LLC service include?
- Drafting custom Connecticut company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the CT Secretary of State.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Connecticut limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Connecticut LLCs state filing fees.
- Connecticut registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 Connecticut limited liability company service and $125 Connecticut registered agent service.
What is the total cost to have you form my CT LLC?
$345 for a Connecticut limited liability company and that includes the states Connecticut LLC filing fee.
Any CT company expedited options?
You can pay the CT Secretary of State an extra $50 for 24 hour processing.
Do I need a CT registered agent?
You have to list a Connecticut registered agent in your articles of organization.
Sign up for our registered agent service and we provide access to Connecticut forms and filing instructions in your online account. Plus we scan and upload all documents in real time!
Do I need a Federal Tax ID Number?
You will need an FEIN if you are going to have employees.
How much does a CT LLC cost each year?
Connecticut LLCs have to file a CT annual report by the end of the month that you initially filed in. The annual report will cost $20 for limited liability companies.
What are the Connecticut LLC taxes?
Your CT LLC is subject to Connecticut taxes.
The Connecticut personal net income tax rate(s) are:
The average Connecticut sales tax rate is 6%.
What else to I need to know about my Connecticut LLC?
We can help you with more than just forming a Connecticut LLC. We have a ton of helpful LLC information, including:
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- Connecticut Certified Copy
- Connecticut Apostille
- Connecticut LLC Reinstatement
- Connecticut LLC Dissolution
What other LLC documents/forms will I need?
We provide a variety of Free LLC Forms that cover everything, from starting your LLC, to selling your LLC.
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Is a Connecticut LLC right for my business?
Want to compare entities? See our Connecticut Corporation page.