Northwest Registered Agent will form your LLC for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don't mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That's it.Order Now!
Connecticut Limited Liability Company
Connecticut LLCs are governed by the General Statutes of Connecticut – Title 34, Chapter 613 Limited Liability Companies.
Connecticut LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Connecticut will cost a $120 LLC articles of organization state filing fee. The Connecticut Secretary of State is in charge of filing Connecticut LLCs, and it will take 3-5 business days to process your Connecticut limited liability company articles of organization. You can fax your filing to the CT SOS if you include their credit card fax sheet.
Learn more about Connecticut LLCs.
When forming an LLC in Connecticut, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Connecticut company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the CT Secretary of State.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Connecticut limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Connecticut LLCs state filing fees.
- Connecticut registered agent service. Find out more by reading our What is a Registered Agent? page.
- Our fees are: $100 Connecticut limited liability company service and $125 Connecticut registered agent service.
Total Connecticut company cost if you use our services:
$345 for a Connecticut limited liability company and that includes the states Connecticut LLC filing fee.
Any CT company expedited options?
You can pay the CT Secretary of State an extra $50 for 24 hour processing.
How much does a CT LLC cost each year?
Connecticut LLCs have to file an annual report by the end of the month that you initially filed in. The annual report will cost $20 for limited liability companies.
What are the Connecticut LLC taxes?
The Connecticut personal net income tax rate(s) are:
The average Connecticut sales tax rate is 6%.
Connecticut LLC Resources:
- Connecticut Annual Report
- Connecticut Taxes
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- Connecticut Certified Copy
- Connecticut Apostille
- Connecticut LLC Reinstatement
- Connecticut LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Forms
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Want to compare entities? See our Connecticut Corporation page.