Connecticut Incorporation Services
Our Corporate Guides™ are Connecticut incorporation experts. We will provide you:
- Filed Connecticut Articles
- Connecticut Corporate Bylaws
- CT shareholder resolutions
- CT corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
We provide extra privacy for you with our address. You get ongoing support:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- CT corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
CONNECTICUT CORP $475
We can file your Connecticut corporation fast. Everything’s included:
- 12-15 day state filing
- 1 year registered agent service
- Account to manage your CT corp
- Annual report reminders
- $475 total
Incorporate in Connecticut
To incorporate in Connecticut you file a Certificate of Incorporation with the CT Secretary of State. A Connecticut incorporation costs a minimum of $250. After you incorporate in Connecticut, you must file an Organization and First Report within 30 days. The filing fee for this initial report is $150. The initial CT incorporation fee is based upon the amount of shares of stock authorized on your Certificate of Incorporation.
What will it cost to incorporate in Connecticut?
$250 Connecticut certificate of incorporation filing fee plus $150 initial report filing fee.
What are the costs involved in forming a Connecticut LLC?
Connecticut LLC articles of organization will cost $120.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in [State Name]?
No, Connecticut doesn’t require name reservations. However, when free business name search online to find one.
How long will it take to get my Connecticut Incorporation or Connecticut LLC processed?
It will take the Connecticut Secretary of State 3-5 business days to process your Connecticut Articles of Incorporation if you file by mail. You can also fax any filing to the CT SOS if you include the credit card fax sheet.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Connecticut?
The Connecticut Secretary of the State requires corporations and LLCs to file an annual report by the end of the month that you initially filed in. Annual reports in Connecticut will cost $150 for corporations or $20 for limited liability companies.
Connecticut corporations must also file an organization and first report within 30 days of incorporation and that fee is $150.
What are the Connecticut business taxes?
The Connecticut corporate net income tax rate is 7.5%.
There is a $250 minimum payment to submit the tax return, even if you don’t make any money. There is also the BET tax with a $200 minimum.
The Connecticut personal net income tax rate(s) are:
|$Up to 10,000||3%|
The average Connecticut sales tax rate is 6%.
When we incorporate your business in Connecticut, our service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for a Connecticut LLC or Connecticut corporation.
- The Connecticut incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Connecticut organizer if Connecticut LLC.
- Ratified Connecticut corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Connecticut LLC.
- The State of Connecticut incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service in Connecticut.
- Our service fees are: $100 for Connecticut incorporation service and $125 for Connecticut registered agent.
All for a total of only $345 for a Connecticut LLC or $475 for a Connecticut corporation.