Idaho registered agent, Idaho resident agent
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
Cheaper Sites Exist
True, but we
- don’t hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Northwest Registered Agent, LLC.
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
Idaho Registered Agent Service
Info your ID registered agent should help you know and understand:
- The signature for any filing does not have to be an original inked signature. Your Idaho registered agent does not have to sign your filing either. You just have to list your registered agent and Idaho agent’s address on the form you file. The Idaho Secretary of State employees are some of the friendliest in all the different secretaries of states, and most helpful. They also answer the phone the quickest, and won’t give you a hard time for not knowing what you’re doing. Overall, the Idaho Secretary of State is one of the easiest to work with.
- You’ll need a registered agent address in Idaho to form a domestic Idaho corporation, a domestic Idaho LLC, qualify a foreign Idaho LLC, or a foreign Idaho corporation from another state, the filing fee is $100. No matter what the entity, it still costs $100. For all of these entities, you will need to name a registered agent to accept service of process and interact with the state on your behalf.
- You will need to have a current certificate of good standing to qualify your business in Idaho from out of state. It can be 90 days old, and does not have to be an original version. You’ll appoint your Idaho registered agent in the certificate of authority filing.
- The annual reports are due on the anniversary of your initial filing date. Not to mention it takes about a total of 20 seconds to fill out your annual report online, making it probably the easiest in the U.S. The Idaho legislators have also passed legislation to eliminate business personal property tax, which is an incredible accomplishment, and once it is totally implemented will make Idaho one of the true leaders in business friendly states.
All filings with the Idaho Secretary of State will take about 1 week to get finished. You can expedite the process for an extra $20, which will get it done in about 1 day, in many cases the same day. If you hand write your filing, it will cost you an extra $20 to file it. If you type the form out, it will be the normal price of $100 to make the filing. The Idaho Secretary of State offers fill-in PDF forms for all the filings to accommodate this. You can fax in any filing with your credit card info. All these fax forms are in your registered agent account instantly after you sign up.
Northwest Registered Agent LLC is a national registered agent. Once you become a client with us, you can add registered agent service for any state in your online account, and you’ll see all the forms and filing instructions that you would need to make a filing for each state.
Its uncommon to have a national agent based in Idaho. Our 4 competitors are in Nevada, New York and Delaware. If you’re from the northwest, we’d appreciate it if you’d keep your money spent locally, here, instead of shipping it off to the big tax haven states our competitors are based in.
If you would like to use Northwest Registered Agent, LLC as your registered agent, we would be honored to serve for you.
Additional Idaho Registered Agent Resources:
Registered Agent Infographic
Change Idaho Registered Agent
Registered Agent Idaho Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Idaho forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Idaho.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.