Illinois Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your IL registered agent should help you know and understand:
- If you're going to make a filing with the Illinois Secretary of State, you will have to submit the filing with an original inked signature, and one photo copy to get returned to you. Your Illinois registered agent does not need to sign the filing. The only filing you can make online is a domestic corporation, and you can assign a registered agent in Illinois through that process. You will need to pay with a certified check for the filing fees. Illinois is the only state in the U.S. that makes you pay this way.
- Illinois corporations cost $150 to file plus a minimum $25 franchise tax. You must designate an Illinois registered agent for service of process and statutory requirements. You must also designate a registered agent in Illinois for LLCs.
- Both domestic and foreign LLCs cost $500 to file, one of the highest in the country.
- Foreign entities must submit a certified copy of the articles of incorporation or organization and any amendments. This certification cannot be older than 90 days. You do not need a certificate of good standing or existence.
We provide Illinois registered agent service through our Schaumburg, IL office in Cook county.
Your Illinois annual reports come to your Illinois registered agent. For this purpose alone, you should hire an Illinois agent that you can trust. They are due before the 1st day of the anniversary month you filed in. The notices come out 6 weeks prior to the due date. They cost $75 plus a minimum $25 franchise tax for corporations, and LLCs do not have to file annual reports. You can file these online. We monitor your Illinois due dates and email you reminders; plus, you can always log into your online account and see your due dates.
We believe we are the absolute fastest Illinois registered agent you can find. Your IL registered agent WILL receive a lot of notices from the state. We locally scan all these items into your online account the day we receive them for no additional charge. Our clients have instant access to their documents while our competitors have to FedEx these items to you, or let them sit in a mailbox for days until they come home from their day job and try to figure out how to get them to you.
Registered Agent Illinois Service Includes:
- Instant Illinois registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Illinois forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Illinois.
- State resources in your Illinois registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.