Indiana Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your IN registered agent should help you know and understand:
- All business entities cost $90 to file by paper. Domestic entities filed online only cost $75. It takes 5-10 days for the Indiana Secretary of State to complete mailed filings. There is no expedite service, but sometimes it really only takes a day to get normal mailed filings completed. Online filings take about 15 minutes to show up, but you can only file domestic entities online. Non original signatures are okay. Your registered agent does not need to sign your filing, but you do need to appoint one.
- If you file online, you will get an email with a certificate. If you file by mail, you will get confirmation sent to the return address label of the envelope.
- A foreign entity qualification needs a certificate of good standing dated within 60 days. The certificate needs to be an original version, not a copy.
- All business entity reports cost $22.44 online and $30 if you file them on paper. You will get a reminder mailed to you, and the reports are due on the anniversary of your filing every 2 years.
We provide registered agent service out of our office located in Indianapolis.
As your IN registered agent we provide in depth resources to help you maintain your business. It does not cost anything to change your IN registered agent. We would appreciate your business. Our clients are never "just another number."
Registered Agent Indiana Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Indiana forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Indiana.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple business entity report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.