How to change your registered agent in IndianaWe’re Just Not Annoying®
INDIANA SECRETARY OF STATE CHANGE OF REGISTERED AGENT REQUIREMENTS AND OPTIONS
What are the options and different ways you can change your Indiana registered agent?
There are four ways to change your Indiana registered agent.
- File a Notice of Change of Registered Office or Registered Agent with the Indiana Secretary of State. It is free to file.
- You can also change your registered agent in your biennial Business Entity Report
- File an amendment to your articles of incorporation or organization ($30 fee)
- You have to have a (rather expensive) IN.gov payment account to change your registered agent online
How much does it cost to change your registered agent in Indiana?
There no filing fee to change your Indiana registered agent.
It is easy to switch your Indiana registered agent. Just sign up for our registered agent service. You’ll see the pre-populated change of agent form in your online account. Fill it out with your company info, sign it, and email or mail it to us, and we’ll get it filed with the state. It’s that simple!
How long does it take the state to process and complete the change of registered agent in Indiana?
Walked-in or express mailed documents:
Received by SOS before noon – done by noon the next business day
Received by SOS after noon – done by noon on the second business day
Mailed in documents:
3-5 business days
What form do you file to change your registered agent in Indiana?
To change the registered agent service with Northwest.
What state agency do I file the change of agent with?
Submit one original and one copy of the change of agent form by mail or in person to:
Indiana Secretary of State
Business Services Division
302 W. Washington Street, E-018
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
Indiana Registered Agent Resources:
Registered Agent Service in Indiana Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Indiana forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Indiana.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.