Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Kentucky LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Filed Kentucky LLC Articles
- KY LLC operating agreement
- KY LLC resolutions
- KY LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- KY annual report reminders
- KY business forms and info
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
3-5 DAY KENTUCKY LLC
We’re fast and include everything you need:
- 3-5 day processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- KY LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $265 total
KENTUCKY LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed by Kentucky Revised Statutes – Title XXIII, Chapter 275 Limited Liability Companies.
Kentucky LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Kentucky will cost a $40 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The state of Kentucky Secretary of State is in charge of filing LLCs, and it will take 3-5 days to process your Kentucky limited liability company articles of organization.
When forming an LLC in Kentucky, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Kentucky company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the KY Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Kentucky registered agent service (learn more about registered agents on our What is a Registered Agent? page).
- Our fees are: $100 limited liability company service and $125 Kentucky registered agent service.
Interested in comparing LLCs and Corporations? See our page on Kentucky Corporations.
Total Kentucky company cost if you use our services:
$265 for a limited liability company and that includes the state’s filing fee.
Any KY company expedited options?
Kentucky doesn’t expedite but if you file in person they will process while you wait.
How much does a KY LLC cost each year?
An annual report is due between January 1st and June 30th of the following year after forming an LLC, and each year thereafter. The annual report filing fee for LLCs is $15.
What are the taxes for LLCs in Kentucky?
The Kentucky personal net income tax rate(s) are:
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of .16%.
There is no Kentucky sales tax.
Kentucky LLC Resources:
- Kentucky Annual Report
- Kentucky Taxes
- Register an LLC in a Different State
- Kentucky Certified Copy
- Kentucky Apostille
- Reinstate a Kentucky LLC
- Dissolve a Kentucky LLC
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Forms