Northwest Registered Agent will form your LLC for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don't mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That's it.Order Now!
KENTUCKY LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed by Kentucky Revised Statutes – Title XXIII, Chapter 275 Limited Liability Companies.
by Drake Forester
Kentucky LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Kentucky will cost a $40 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The state of Kentucky Secretary of State is in charge of filing LLCs, and it will take 3-5 days to process your Kentucky limited liability company articles of organization.
When forming an LLC in Kentucky, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Kentucky company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the KY Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Kentucky registered agent service (to learn more about registered agents, see our page: What is a Registered Agent?)
- Our fees are: $100 limited liability company service and $125 Kentucky registered agent service.
Interested in comparing LLCs and Corporations? See our page on Kentucky Corporations.
Total Kentucky company cost if you use our services:
$265 for a limited liability company and that includes the state’s filing fee.
Any KY company expedited options?
Kentucky doesn’t expedite but if you file in person they will process while you wait.
How much does a KY LLC cost each year?
An annual report is due between January 1st and June 30th of the following year after forming an LLC, and each year thereafter. The annual report filing fee for LLCs is $15.
What are the taxes for LLCs in Kentucky?
The Kentucky personal net income tax rate(s) are:
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of .16%.
There is no Kentucky sales tax.
Kentucky LLC Resources:
- Kentucky Annual Report
- Kentucky Taxes
- Register an LLC in a Different State
- Kentucky Certified Copy
- Kentucky Apostille
- Reinstate a Kentucky LLC
- Dissolve a Kentucky LLC
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Forms