Maine Incorporation Services
Our Corporate Guides™ are Maine incorporation experts. We will provide you:
- Filed Maine Articles
- Maine Corporate Bylaws
- ME shareholder resolutions
- ME corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
We provide extra privacy for you with our address. You get ongoing support:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- ME corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
2 DAY MAINE CORP
We can file your Maine corporation fast:
- 2 day expedited filing
- 1 year registered agent service
- Account to manage your ME corp
- Annual report reminders
- $420 total
INCORPORATE IN MAINE
A Maine corporation is created by submitting formation documents, called Articles of Incorporation, to the Maine Secretary of State. The incorporation fee is $145. Articles of Incorporation list basic information about your Maine corporation, such as the name of your company, the principal address of your business, and the name and address of your Maine registered agent. The Secretary of State will generally process an incorporation filing within two weeks, although expedited processing is available. After incorporating in Maine, you will need to hold an initial shareholders meeting to issue stock, approve your corporate bylaws, draft initial resolutions, and appoint your directors and corporate officers.
What will it cost to incorporate in Maine?
$145 Maine Articles of Incorporation filing fee.
What are the costs involved in forming a Maine LLC?
A Maine LLC Certificate of Formation will cost $175.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in Maine?
No, Maine doesn’t require name reservations. However, when free business name search online to find one.
How long will it take to get my Maine Incorporation or Maine LLC processed?
It will take the Maine Secretary of State about 2 weeks to process your Maine Articles of Incorporation. You have to mail or drop off documents to the SOS.
You can pay an extra $50 for 24 hour processing or you can pay an extra $100 for immediate processing.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Maine?
Annual reports in Maine for corporations and LLCs are due June 1st every year and the filing fee is $85.
What are the Maine business taxes?
The Maine corporate net income tax rates range from 3.5%-8.9%.
Maine personal net income tax ranges from 2%-8.5%.
The average Maine sales tax rate is 5%.
When we incorporate your business in Maine, our service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for a Maine LLC or Maine corporations.
- The Maine incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Maine organizer if Maine LLC.
- Ratified Maine corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Maine LLC.
- The state of Maine incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service for Maine.
- Our service fees are: $100 for Maine incorporation service and $125 for Maine registered agent.
All for a total of only $400 for a Maine LLC or $370 for a Maine corporation.