$100 IN YOUR STATE!
Northwest Registered Agent will form your LLC for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don’t mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That’s it.Order Now!
MASSACHUSETTS LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed by General Laws of Massachusetts – Title XXII, Chapter 156C General Provisions Relative to Corporations.
by Drake Forester
Massachusetts LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Massachusetts will cost a $520 LLC certificate of organization state filing fee.
The state of Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth is in charge of filing LLCs. If you mail your filing, they take about 2-3 business days (plus mail time) to process your Massachusetts limited liability company certificate of organization.
When forming an LLC in Massachusetts, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Massachusetts company certificate of organization.
- We make the state filing with the MA Secretary of the Commonwealth.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Massachusetts registered agent service (learn more about registered agents at our What is a Registered Agent? page).
- Our fees are: $100 limited liability company service and $125 Massachusetts registered agent service.
You can learn more at How to Form a Massachusetts LLC.
Total Massachusetts company cost if you use our services:
$725 for a limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC filing fee.
Any MA company expedited options?
Faxed documents are auto expedited for an additional $25 fee. We recommend this option because it cuts out mail time and faxed documents are processed by the MA Secretary of the Commonwealth in 1-2 days.
How much does an MA LLC cost each year?
You will have annual reports due on the exact anniversary of any Limited Liability Company filing, and the filing fee will be $500.
Want to compare entities? See our page on MA Corporations.
What are the taxes for an LLC in Massachusetts?
The Massachusetts personal net income tax rate is 5.3% of regular income, distributions, dividends, and long-term capital gains. Short-term capital gains are taxed at 12%. Short-term capital gains are effective after holding the asset for more than 1 year per Massachusetts code 830 CMR 62.4.1.
The average Massachusetts sales tax rate is 6.25%.
Massachusetts LLC Resources:
- Massachusetts Annual Report
- Massachusetts Taxes
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- Massachusetts Certified Copy
- Massachusetts Apostille
- Reinstating an LLC in Massachusetts
- Dissolving an LLC in Massachusetts
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Legal Forms