$100 gets our Corporate Guides™ who will form your Missouri LLC, plus:
- Custom LLC articles of Organization
- We form your LLC
- Resolutions showing you own it
- MO LLC operating agreement
- MO LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- MO annual report reminders
- MO business forms and info
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
1 DAY MISSOURI LLC
We’re fast, we think we’re the best, and we won’t sell you a bunch of stuff you don’t need.
- One day processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- MO LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $275 total
MISSOURI LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed by Missouri Revised Statutes – Title XXIII, Chapter 347 Limited Liability Companies.
Missouri LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Missouri will cost a $105 LLC articles of organization state filing fee unless you file online. Online LLC filings in Missouri only cost $50 and are completed in 1 day. The state of Missouri Secretary of State is in charge of filing LLCs, and it will take about 4-7 business days to process your LLC articles of organization if you mail in the paper form. If you file by fax or online, your LLC is formed in 1-3 days.
When forming an LLC in Missouri, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Missouri company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the MO Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Missouri registered agent service (learn more about registered agents on our page: What is a Registered Agent?).
- Our fees are: $100 Missouri limited liability company service and $125 Missouri registered agent service.
Learn more about formation at Missouri Corporations.
Total Missouri company cost if you use our services:
$275 for a limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC filing fee.
Any MO company expedited options?
No, but filing articles of organization by fax or online saves you mail time and is processed faster.
We can form your LLC in just a few days!
How much does a MO LLC cost each year?
The annual LLC reports are due every year at by May 1st. Missouri LLC annual reports are $150.
What are the taxes for an LLC in Missouri?
The Missouri personal net income tax rates are:
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of .12%.
The average Missouri sales tax rate is 7.18%. The state has a 4.23% tax, but the average local tax is 2.95%, making a total of 7.18%
Missouri LLC Resources:
- Missouri Annual Report
- Missouri Taxes
- Register an LLC in a Different State
- Missouri Certified Copy
- Missouri Apostille
- Missouri LLC Reinstatement
- Missouri LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Legal Forms