- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Missouri registered agent service, Missouri resident agent
Info your MO registered agent should help you know and understand:
- Domestic Missouri corporations cost $58 unless you have lots of shares. Corporations have to file annual reports each year, which are due on the anniversary of the initial filing. A reminder will get mailed to your registered agent in Missouri. They cost $20 to file online and $45 by paper.
- Domestic Missouri LLCs cost $105 to file. You can file a LLC online instantly and list us your MO registered agent online.
- Foreign corporations cost $155 to file. Foreign entities must have a certificate of good standing on their home state company dated 60 days or less. This must be an original certificate unless your state only produces copies. IF you fax the filing into Missouri it will be ok. A registered agent in Missouri is required for a foreign out of state corp.
- Foreign LLCs cost $105 to file. A foreign MO LLC must have a Missouri registered agent.
The only entity you can incorporate online is a Missouri LLC, and LLC filings are completed in 1 day. All other filings (such as Missouri corporations) must be mailed in and the Missouri Secretary of State will take 5-7 days to complete a mailed filing. There is no expedite service. You can fax your filings in. We provide the fax numbers and fastest Missouri Secretary of State offices that we recommend our clients use in your online account. Your registered agent does not need to sign your filing, you just need to put our legal name: Northwest Registered Agent Service, Inc. and our Lee’s Summit address down on your filing. Every state form you could file with Missouri is in your online account instantly after you signup for our registered agent service. Your signature on the filing does not have to be an original. Your original filing along with a certificate will get mailed back to where you specify on your cover letter, or else it will get mailed to your registered agent office in Missouri.
It costs $10 to change your registered agent by filing a Missouri change of agent form, which you can find in your online account.
Our office is in Lee’s Summit, Missouri. When you hire us as your MO registered agent it immediately creates an online account for you, where you’ll instantly have what you need to make a filing in Missouri.
We believe we stand out from other registered agents in Missouri because of our commitment to speed.
For some reason there seems to be quite an assortment of companies offering MO registered agent service. Many of these firms provide this service as a side business. Registered agent service is what we do. It seems like there’s a new, cheaper registered agent popping up all the time. Though providing registered agent service in Missouri might seem like a nice side income on a company’s profit and loss, it often only takes a few high volume clients and they quit offering these services or jack their prices way up. This is ALL we do and you won’t have to worry about your registered agent with Northwest.
Registered Agent Missouri Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Missouri forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Missouri.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.