Montana Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your MT registered agent should help you know and understand:
Northwest Registered Agent provides Montana registered agent service for a flat fee, with no cancellation fees. As your Montana registered agent, we will receive your annual reports every year. These will come in January or February, and are due April 15th. We will email and mail these to you and make sure you keep your company in good standing with the secretary of state. We also will receive any service of process or formal documents on your behalf and send you a real time email scan of what we receive. There is no extra charge for any of this.
If you are going to file with the Montana Secretary of State, you will need your Montana registered agent to sign your filing. The signatures do not have to be an original signature. The forms are pre-signed in your online account.
Normal filings take about 4-6 business days to process. The Montana Secretary of State offers a $20 expedite service which gets done in 1-2 days, and a 1 hour expedite for $100. We have an account with the state, so if you need something done in 1 hour, we can fax file and pay the $100 expedite, and you'll have verification in 1 hour. This can be handy for contractors because a lot of big bids require you to prove registration with the state before you can win the bid. You will get an acknowledgment letter back in 1-2 weeks, but you can look yourself up online right away. All Montana state agencies except the Liquor Commission go by the online database.
All filings cost $75 to file, making Montana one of the cheapest states to incorporate in. If you are going to qualify your out of state business in Montana, you will need a certificate of good standing from your home state that is not older than 6 months. This does not need to be an original.
Annual reports due April 15th of every year cost $15 and can be filed online.
Registered Agent Montana Service Includes:
- Instant Montana registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Montana forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Montana.
- State resources in your Montana registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.