New Jersey LLC
$100 gets our Corporate Guides™ who will form your New Jersey LLC, plus:
- Custom LLC articles of Organization
- We form your LLC
- Resolutions showing you own it
- NJ LLC operating agreement
- NJ LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- NJ annual report reminders
- NJ business license reminders
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
New Jersey Limited Liability Company
New Jersey LLCs are governed by New Jersey Code – Title 14A.
How do I form a New Jersey LLC?
New Jersey LLCs are formed with the New Jersey Division of Revenue. Forming an LLC in New Jersey will cost a $125 LLC state filing fee.
The state of New Jersey Division of Revenue is in charge of filing New Jersey LLC formations. New LLCs have to file the Public Records Filing (this becomes the certificate of formation) as well as the Business Registration form. It will take about a month to process your New Jersey limited liability company business registration if you file by mail. Faxed NJ business registrations are auto expedited.
Online filing is available but is not recommended because it is pretty complicated.
What does your New Jersey LLC service include?
- Drafting your custom New Jersey LLC business registration.
- We make the state filing with the NJ Division of Revenue.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- New Jersey limited liability company operating agreement.
- The New Jersey LLCs state filing fees.
- New Jersey registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 New Jersey limited liability company service and $125 New Jersey registered agent service.
What is the total New Jersey LLC cost if I use your service?
$355 for a New Jersey limited liability company and that includes the states New Jersey LLC filing fees.
Any NJ company expedited options?
8.5 business hour processing is available. It costs $25 for LLCs. Same day processing is also available for a $50 fee.
We can form your New Jersey LLC in as little as 1 day!
Do I need a New Jersey registered agent?
You have to list a registered agent on your business registration.
Do I need a Federal Tax ID Number?
You will need to get a Federal Tax ID Number from the IRS if you want to hire employees.
How much does an NJ LLC cost each year?
The state of New Jersey, Department of the Treasury, Division of Revenue, requires LLCs to file a NJ annual report each year by their filing date anniversary. The filing fee is $50. New Jersey LLCs also have to pay Department of Revenue tax fees. NJ LLC tax fees are $125 a member.
What are the New Jersey LLC taxes?
New Jersey LLCs are subject to NJ taxes. LLCs only have a $125 per member minimum payment, but if your LLC is taxed as an S corporation with the IRS, you’ll be forced to pay the $500 minimum tax.
The New Jersey personal net income tax rates are:
$500,000-1 Million 10.25%
$1 Million + 10.75%
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of .09%.
The average New Jersey sales tax rate is 7%.
What should I know about my New Jersey LLC?
After you form a New Jersey LLC, you may have additional filings to make with the state. The following information can help you grow and maintain your LLC.
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- New Jersey Certified Copy
- New Jersey Apostille
- New Jersey LLC Reinstatement
- New Jersey LLC Dissolution
What LLC forms do I need?
We provide the following Free LLC Forms for your use:
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Should I form a New Jersey LLC?
If you still aren’t sure a bout the New Jersey LLC, take a few minutes to compare it with the New Jersey Corporation.