New Jersey LLC
$100 IN YOUR STATE!
Northwest Registered Agent will form your LLC for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don’t mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That’s it.Order Now!
New Jersey Limited Liability Company
New Jersey LLCs are governed by New Jersey Code – Title 14A.
New Jersey LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in New Jersey will cost a $125 LLC state filing fee.
The state of New Jersey Division of Revenue is in charge of filing New Jersey LLC formations. New LLCs have to file the Public Records Filing (this becomes the certificate of formation) as well as the Business Registration form. It will take about a month to process your New Jersey limited liability company business registration if you file by mail. Faxed NJ business registrations are auto expedited.
Online filing is available but is not recommended because it is pretty complicated.
Learn more about forming a New Jersey LLC.
When forming an LLC in New Jersey, our service includes:
- Drafting your custom New Jersey LLC business registration.
- We make the state filing with the NJ Division of Revenue.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- New Jersey limited liability company operating agreement.
- The New Jersey LLCs state filing fees.
- What is a Registered Agent?
- Our fees are: $100 New Jersey limited liability company service and $125 New Jersey registered agent service.
Total New Jersey company cost if you use our services:
$350 for a New Jersey limited liability company and that includes the states New Jersey LLC filing fee.
Any NJ company expedited options?
8.5 business hour processing is available. It costs $25 for LLCs. Same day processing is also available for a $50 fee.
We can form your New Jersey LLC in just 1 day!
How much does an NJ LLC cost each year?
The state of New Jersey, Department of the Treasury, Division of Revenue, requires LLCs to file an annual report each year by their filing date anniversary. The filing fee is $50. New Jersey LLCs also have to pay Department of Revenue tax fees. NJ LLC tax fees are $125 a member.
What are the New Jersey LLC taxes?
LLC’s only have a $125 per member minimum payment, but if your LLC is taxed as an S corporation with the IRS, you’ll be forced to pay the $500 minimum tax.
The New Jersey personal net income tax rates are:
$500,000-1 Million 10.25%
$1 Million + 10.75%
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of .09%.
The average New Jersey sales tax rate is 7%.
New Jersey LLC Resources:
- New Jersey Annual Report
- New Jersey Taxes
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- New Jersey Certified Copy
- New Jersey Apostille
- New Jersey LLC Reinstatement
- New Jersey LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Forms
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Want to compare entities? See our New Jersey Corporation page.