New Jersey Incorporation Services
$100 gets the experienced skills of our Corporate Guides™ who draft and file your:
- Custom Articles of Incorporation
- Corporate Resolutions
- New Jersey Corporate Bylaws
- New Jersey Stock Certificates
YOUR ADDRESS IS PRIVATE
We list our address for:
- Your registered office
- Your principle address
- Your mailing address
- Your incorporator address
We use every asset and privacy protection clause available with every corporation order.
- 1-2 day business registration
- US business bank account ready
- Privacy protection
- $355 total for a New Jersey corporation
How to Incorporate in New Jersey
What will it cost to incorporate in New Jersey?
$125 New Jersey incorporation filing fee
What are the costs involved in forming a New Jersey LLC?
$125 New Jersey LLC organization fee
How long will it take to get my New Jersey Incorporation or New Jersey LLC processed?
New Jersey corporations and New Jersey LLCs file a Public Records Filing and Business Registration Application (this is the equivalent of filing articles of incorporation) to register in New Jersey. It will take the New Jersey Division of Revenue about 4 weeks to process your New Jersey business registration if you mail the NJ registration. Faxed filings are auto expedited so faxing is faster than mailing your NJ business registration. New Jersey does have online filing, but it’s complicated.
8.5 business hour processing is available for NJ Business Registration. It costs $25 for LLCs or $15 for corporations.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in New Jersey?
No, New Jersey doesn’t require name reservations. However, when business name search online to find one.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to New Jersey?
The Department of the Treasury, Division of Revenue requires a New Jersey annual report be filed each year by your anniversary filing date. The filing fee is $50. However, there are also Department of Revenue tax fees.
Corporations are a $500 minimum tax fee. LLC tax fees are $125 a member.
What are the New Jersey business taxes?
The New Jersey Corporation net income tax rates are:
$100,000 + 9%
All Corporate returns have a $500 minimum payment. And since the 2009 tax season, the New Jersey Division of Revenue is making you pay half of it for the next year at the same time.
LLC’s only have a $125 per member minimum payment, but if your LLC is taxed as an S corporation with the IRS, you’ll be forced to pay the $500 minimum tax.
The New Jersey personal net income tax rates are:
$500,000-1 Million 10.25%
$1 Million + 10.75%
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of .09%.
The average New Jersey sales tax rate is 7%.
When we incorporate your business in New Jersey, our service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for a New Jersey LLC or New Jersey corporation.
- The New Jersey incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or New Jersey organizer if New Jersey LLC.
- Ratified New Jersey corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if New Jersey LLC.
- The state of New Jersey incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service for New Jersey.
- Our service fees are: $100 for New Jersey incorporation service and $125 for New Jersey registered agent.
All for a total of only $350 for a New Jersey LLC or $350 for a New Jersey corporation