New Mexico Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your NM registered agent should help you know and understand:
- Domestic NM corporations have a complicated formula to figure out your filing fee. Usually it's around $200. If your company has a lot of assets and stock value, it can go up to $1000 maximum fee. When trying to explain it on paper, it never makes sense, so please just call and we'll figure it out for you.
- A domestic New Mexico LLC costs $50 to file, and does not have annual reports.
- A foreign corporation costs $200 minimum up to $1,000 maximum for normal processing (filing fee is determined by the number of authorized shares of the corporation and the estimated dollar amounts provided in item #10 of the application).
- A foreign LLC costs $100 to file.
New Mexico has a Public Regulation Commission Corporations Bureau Chartered Documents Division that governs LLCs and corporations instead of the Secretary of State. Long name for what most states make a simple process. Your filing in New Mexico has some requirements that need to be made, or the commission will deny the filing. Using a NM registered agent that knows the system will make your process much less frustrating.
The only way to make a filing is to mail it in, unless you walk it into the Commission. We can walk your filing into the state for an additional $150. Mailing usually works just fine. The state will take about 2 months to process your filing. All signatures need to be originals. The New Mexico registered agent needs to sign your filing. If you are filing a certificate of good standing, it also needs to be an original, and needs to be dated within 30 days. You need to submit 1 original and 1 copy of the entire filing documents.
LLCs have no annual reports. Corporations file an annual report every 2 years, and it costs $25 to file.
It costs $25 for corporations and $20 for LLCs to change your NM registered agent.
All New Mexico state filing forms are pre-populated in your online account. We mail the originally signed letter of consent to act as your New Mexico registered agent the same day you sign up. Please call after signing up if you need it overnighted.
Many people form New Mexico LLCs for anonymity. We can sign as organizer to keep your name off the docs if you sign up for our incorporation service.
Registered Agent New Mexico Service Includes:
- Instant New Mexico registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant New Mexico forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in New Mexico.
- State resources in your New Mexico registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.