- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
New York registered agent service, New York resident agent
Info your NY registered agent should help you know and understand:
- Domestic New York corporations cost: $125 plus $10 minimum for stocks.
- Foreign corporations cost: $225
- Domestic New York LLCs cost: $200
- Foreign New York LLCs cost: $200
The New York Secretary of State takes about 4 weeks to process filings made in its office. You can expedite the filing for $25 and it will get done in 24 hours. You can fax file any filing with a credit card. The signatures on the filings do not have to be original signatures. Your registered agent does not have to sign your filing.
You do not actually have an annual report due with the New York Secretary of State. The department of revenue does require biennial reports. Corporations don’t have to publish anything in the papers, but LLCs have to advertise their existence in the local paper.
It costs $30 to change your registered agent by filing a change of agent form.
We seem to be partially famous in New York City for our clients using our registered agent service at our Albany location as their principal address so they can publish in the Albany newspapers, which are cheaper than New York city newspapers. They can later change their principal address by filing an amendment or certificate of change for far less than they would have paid for publishing in New York city.
We save New Yorkers thousands in publication costs every single day. We love our New York City clients!
Registered Agent New York Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant New York forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in New York.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send you multiple biennial statement reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.