North Carolina Incorporation Services
Our Corporate Guides™ are North Carolina incorporation experts. We will provide you:
- Filed North Carolina Articles
- North Carolina Corporate Bylaws
- NC shareholder resolutions
- NC corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
We provide extra privacy for you with our address. You get ongoing support:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- NC corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
1 DAY NC CORPORATION
We can file your North Carolina corporation fast. Everything’s included:
- 1 day expedited filing option
- 1 year registered agent service
- Account to manage your NC corp
- Annual report reminders
- $452 total
How to Incorporate in North Carolina
Instructions on North Carolina Incorporating
by Drake Forester
What will it cost to incorporate in North Carolina?
$125 North Carolina articles of incorporation filing fee.
What are the costs involved in forming a North Carolina LLC?
North Carolina LLC articles of organization will cost $125.
Do I have to reserve my company name before incorporating in North Carolina?
No. North Carolina does not require name reservation. However, when free business name search to see if your name is currently available.
How long will it take to get my North Carolina Incorporation or North Carolina LLC processed?
It will take the North Carolina Secretary of State about 5-7 business days to process your North Carolina incorporation and you have to file by mail or in-person. You can pay a $100 expedite fee to have the articles of incorporation processed in 24 hours or $200 for same day processing (before noon).
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to North Carolina?
The North Carolina Secretary of State requires a North Carolina annual report for corporations and LLCs, which is due 3.5 months after the close of your tax year, usually April 15th. The annual report for corporations will cost $18 online and $25 on paper. The annual report for LLCs will cost $200.
What are the North Carolina business taxes?
The North Carolina Corporate net income tax rate is 6.9%, with a minimum tax payment of $35.
There is a franchise tax on assets in North Carolina of $1.50 for every $1,000.
The North Carolina personal net income tax rates are:
$60,000+ : 7.75%
The average North Carolina sales tax rate is 8.07%. The state has a 5.75% tax, but the average local tax is 2.32% making a total of 8.07%.
When we incorporate your business in North Carolina, our service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for a North Carolina LLC or North Carolina corporation.
- The North Carolina incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or North Carolina organizer if North Carolina LLC.
- Ratified North Carolina corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if North Carolina LLC.
- The state of North Carolina incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service for North Carolina.
- Our service fees are: $100 for North Carolina incorporation service and $125 for North Carolina registered agent.
All for a total of only $350 for a North Carolina LLC or $350 for a North Carolina corporation.