Ohio Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your OH statutory agent should help you know and understand:
- Your Ohio statutory agent needs to sign your filing if you're making a domestic Ohio corporation or LLC. These forms are pre-signed in your online account.
- There are no annual reports in Ohio, unless you have a professional corporation.
- A foreign corporation needs the officers' signatures notarized. LLCs do not.
- Your Ohio statutory agent does not need to sign if it's a foreign LLC or corporation.
Ohio registered agent service by Northwest Registered Agent for $125 a year, or we'll match any other Ohio statutory agent price if you will agree to use our services for 2 or more years.
If you are going to incorporate in Ohio, or register your foreign out of state entity there are a couple things you should know:
- All filings do not need to be original inked signatures.
- Filings will take about 1 week to get processed.
- If you are qualifying an out of state corporation, you will need a certificate of good standing that's less than 90 days old.
- It costs $25 to change your registered agent in Ohio.
- In Ohio, a registered agent is more commonly referred to as a statutory agent.
When you use Northwest as your Ohio statutory agent, all the forms and filing instructions are available instantly, pre-signed for your convenience. You will still always have to sign the filings yourself.
As your Ohio statutory agent, Northwest provides un-paralleled service. Immediate access to your service of process through your online account.
Statutory Agent Ohio Service Includes:
- Instant Ohio statutory agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Ohio forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Ohio.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple bienniel report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.