Pennsylvania Incorporation Services
Our Corporate Guides™ are Pennsylvania incorporation experts. We will provide you:
- Filed Pennsylvania Articles
- Pennsylvania Corporate Bylaws
- PA shareholder resolutions
- PA corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
We provide extra privacy for you with our address. You get ongoing support:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- PA corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
$350 PENNSYLVANIA CORP
We can file your Pennsylvania corporation fast. Everything’s included:
- 10-14 day state filing
- 1 year registered agent service
- Account to manage your PA corp
- Decennial report reminders
- $350 total
How to Incorporate in Pennsylvania
What will it cost to incorporate in Pennsylvania?
$125 Pennsylvania articles of incorporation filing fee
What are the costs involved in forming a Pennsylvania LLC?
Pennsylvania LLC certificate of organization will cost $125
How long will it take to get my Pennsylvania Incorporation or Pennsylvania LLC processed?
It will take the Pennsylvania Department of State about a week to process your Pennsylvania Articles of Incorporation if you file the paper with the Dept. of state. Online filing is processed a little faster but is complicated because you file with multiple PA agencies at once.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in [State Name]?
No, Pennsylvania doesn’t require name reservations. However, when free business name search online to find one.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Pennsylvania?
The Pennsylvania Department of State Corporation Bureau does not require annual reports unless you are a professional corporation or LLC.
Other corporations and LLCs file a Pennsylvania decennial report every 10 years, in years ending with the number 1. So, if you formed your PA corporation or LLC in 2012, you will not have to file a report until 2021. The decennial report fee is $70.
What are the Pennsylvania business taxes?
The Pennsylvania Corporation net income tax rate is 9.99%.
The Pennsylvania personal net income tax rate is 3.07%.
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of 1.25%.
The average Pennsylvania sales tax rate is 6.22%. The state has a 6% tax, but the average local tax is .22%, making a total of 6.22%.
When we incorporate your business in Pennsylvania, our service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for a Pennsylvania LLC or Pennsylvania corporation.
- The Pennsylvania incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Pennsylvania organizer if Pennsylvania LLC.
- Ratified Pennsylvania corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Pennsylvania LLC.
- The state of Pennsylvania incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service for Pennsylvania.
- Our service fees are: $100 for Pennsylvania incorporation service and $125 for Pennsylvania registered agent.
All for a total of only $350 for a Pennsylvania LLC or $350 for a Pennsylvania corporation.