Rhode Island Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your RI registered agent should help you know and understand:
- Domestic corporations cost $230.
- Domestic LLCs cost $150.
- Foreign corporations round out the top at a $310 filing fee.
- Domestic and foreign LLCs cost $150.
You can file domestic Rhode Island LLCs or corporations online, but foreign entities have to be mailed into the Rhode Island Secretary of State.
All filings do not need original inked signatures.
Your RI registered agent does not need to sign your filing. All entities are required to hire and maintain a registered agent in Rhode Island.
Nothing will be returned to you from the state after it's been processed so you will have to look yourself up online.
Filings take about 5-7 days. There is no expedite option, but sometimes, they get done in a day, depending on their workload.
All RI forms are in your online account with our Rhode Island office info on them.
Foreign entities must have a 60 day or less old certificate of good standing from the state where the articles of incorporation or organization were originally filed. A copy version is ok.
It costs $20 to change your registered agent in Rhode Island. The Rhode Island resident agent change form is in your online account.
Annual reports come to your RI registered agent. Northwest Registered Agent will not only scan these into your online account, we will remind you to get them filed. They cost $50 to file. Corporations are due on March 1st. LLCs are due Sept 1st to November 1st.
We believe we stand out from other RI registered agent services because of our commitment to RI speed.
Rhode Island still uses the term: resident agent. In Rhode Island, a resident agent is the same thing as the rest of the country calling it a registered agent.
Registered Agent Rhode Island Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Rhode Island forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Rhode Island.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.