For $100 our Corporate Guides™ form your Tennessee LLC fast and hassle-free. Service includes:
- Custom LLC Articles of Organization
- Complete TN LLC formation
- Member resolutions
- TN LLC operating agreement
- TN LLC membership certificates
Why hire us? We’re awesome! With us, you’re not just buying a Tennessee LLC formation service. You also get:
- Corporate Guide Service
- TN Registered Agent Service
- Secure, online data storage
- TN annual report reminders
- A company that actually cares
Tennessee Limited Liability Company
Tennessee LLCs are governed by Tennessee Code – Title 48, Corporations and Associations.
How do I form a Tennessee LLC?
Forming an LLC in Tennessee will cost $300 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The state of Tennessee Secretary of State, Division of Business Services is in charge of filing Tennessee LLCs, and it will take about 4 business days to process your Tennessee limited liability company articles of organization if you file by paper or 2 days if you file online.
If you file in person, the SOS will process your documents while you wait for no extra charge.
What does your Tennessee LLC service include?
- Drafting custom Tennessee company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the TN Secretary of State, Division of Business Services.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Tennessee limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Tennessee LLC’s state filing fees.
- Tennessee registered agent.
- Our fees are: $100 Tennessee limited liability company service and $125 Tennessee registered agent service.
What is the total Tennessee LLC cost if I use your service.
$534 for a Tennessee limited liability company and that includes the states Tennessee LLC filing fees.
Any TN company expedited options?
No, but it is faster if you file online. We can form a TN LLC in 2-4 days.
Do I need a Tennessee registered agent?
You will need to list your registered agent in your articles of organization.
Do I need a Federal Tax ID Number?
You will need a tax ID number if you are going to hire employees.
How much does a TN LLC cost each year?
The annual LLC reports are due every year TN at by May 1st. Tennessee annual reports are $150.
What are the Tennessee LLC taxes?
All Corporations, LLCs, and Partnerships, regardless of their tax status with the IRS are subject to Tennessee taxes, including the franchise tax and Tennessee Excise tax.
The franchise tax has a minimum payment of $100. Franchise tax is figured at .25% of the net worth of corporation or the tangible property.
The excise tax is 6.5% of the net taxable income made in TN.
The personal income tax rate is 6%.
The average sales tax rate is 9.41%. The state has a 7% tax, but the average local tax is 2.41% making a total of 9.41%.
What should I know about forming a Tennessee LLC?
The following information can help you with a variety of state filings. At some point, you will probably want to learn about at least one of the following topics:
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- Tennessee Certified Copy
- Tennessee Apostille
- Tennessee LLC Reinstatement
- Tennessee LLC Dissolution
What documents to I need to start and maintain my LLC?
You may find the following Free LLC Forms helpful for basic LLC maintenance from holding your first meeting to conveying a membership interest in your LLC.
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Should I form a Tennessee LLC?
If you are still weighing your options, you may want to compare forming a TN LLC with the Tennessee Corporation.