For $100 our Corporate Guides™ form your Tennessee LLC fast and hassle-free. Service includes:
- Custom LLC Articles of Organization
- Complete TN LLC formation
- Member resolutions
- TN LLC operating agreement
- TN LLC membership certificates
Why hire us? We’re awesome! With us, you’re not just buying a Tennessee LLC formation service. You also get:
- Corporate Guide Service
- TN Registered Agent Service
- Secure, online data storage
- TN annual report reminders
- A company that actually cares
3 Day TN LLC!
We’ll provide you with everything you need to get your Tennessee LLC up and running.
- 2-4 day state processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- TN LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $534 total
Tennessee Limited Liability Company
Tennessee LLCs are governed by Tennessee Code – Title 48, Corporations and Associations.
Tennessee LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Tennessee will cost $300 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The state of Tennessee Secretary of State, Division of Business Services is in charge of filing Tennessee LLCs, and it will take about 4 business days to process your Tennessee limited liability company articles of organization if you file by paper or 2 days if you file online.
If you file in person, the SOS will process your documents while you wait for no extra charge.
Learn more about forming a Tennessee LLC.
When forming an LLC in Tennessee, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Tennessee company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the TN Secretary of State, Division of Business Services.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Tennessee limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Tennessee LLC’s state filing fees.
- Tennessee registered agent (learn more about registered agents at: What is a registered agent?).
- Our fees are: $100 Tennessee limited liability company service and $125 Tennessee registered agent service.
Total Tennessee company cost if you use our services:
$525 for a Tennessee limited liability company and that includes the states Tennessee LLC filing fee.
Any TN company expedited options?
No, but it is faster if you file online. We can form a TN LLC in 2-4 days.
How much does a TN LLC cost each year?
The annual LLC reports are due every year TN at by May 1st. Tennessee LLC annual reports are $150.
What are the Tennessee LLC taxes?
All Corporations, LLCs, and Partnerships, regardless of their tax status with the IRS are subject to the Tennessee franchise tax and Tennessee Excise tax.
The franchise tax has a minimum payment of $100. Franchise tax is figured at .25% of the net worth of corporation or the tangible property.
The excise tax is 6.5% of the net taxable income made in TN.
The personal income tax rate is 6%.
The average sales tax rate is 9.41%. The state has a 7% tax, but the average local tax is 2.41% making a total of 9.41%.
Tennessee LLC Resources:
- Tennessee Annual Report
- Tennessee Taxes
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- Tennessee Certified Copy
- Tennessee Apostille
- Tennessee LLC Reinstatement
- Tennessee LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Forms
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Want to compare entities? See our Tennessee Corporation page.