$100 IN YOUR STATE!
Northwest Registered Agent will form your LLC for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don’t mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That’s it.Order Now!
VERMONT LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed by the Vermont Statutes – Title 11, Chapter 21: Limited Liability Companies.
by Drake Forester
Vermont LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Vermont will cost a $125 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The Vermont SOS Corporations Division is in charge of filing Vermont LLCs, and it will take 5-7 business days to process your LLC articles of organization.
When forming an LLC in Vermont, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Vermont company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the Vermont SOS Corporations Division.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Vermont registered agent service (learn more about registered agents on our page: What is a Registered Agent?).
- Our fees are: $100 limited liability company service and $125 Vermont registered agent service.
Learn more about LLC formation at our page: How to Form a Vermont LLC.
Total Vermont company cost if you use our services:
$350 for a Vermont limited liability company.
Any VT company expedited options?
Vermont Secretary of State does not offer any expedited processing. The best way to minimize filing times is to overnight documents to the VT SOS.
How much does a VT LLC cost each year?
LLC annual reports cost $25.
Want to compare LLCs and corporations? See our page on Vermont Corporations.
What are the Vermont LLC taxes?
Vermont LLCs are pass-through entities so the profits and losses are passed on the members and reported on their individual tax returns. Vermont has net personal income tax rates of 3.55% to 9.4%.
The average Vermont sales tax rate is 6%.
Vermont LLC Resources:
- Annual Reports in Vermont
- Taxation in Vermont
- Registering an LLC in a Different State
- Vermont Certified Copy
- Vermont Apostille
- Reinstate an LLC in VT
- Dissolve an LLC in VT
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Legal Forms