For $100 our Corporate Guides™ form your Wisconsin LLC fast and hassle-free. Service includes:
- Custom LLC Articles of Organization
- Complete Wisconsin LLC formation
- Member resolutions
- WI LLC operating agreement
- WI LLC membership certificates
Why hire us? We’re awesome! With us, you’re not just buying a Vermont LLC formation service. You also get:
- Corporate Guide Service
- VT Registered Agent Service
- Secure, online data storage
- Fast filings
- A company that actually cares
We’re fast, we think we’re the best, and we won’t sell you a bunch of stuff you don’t need. When you hire us to form your Vermont LLC, we’ll provide you with everything you need to get your LLC up and running, and it’s only $350 total!Order Now!
VERMONT LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed by the Vermont Statutes – Title 11, Chapter 21: Limited Liability Companies.
by Drake Forester
Vermont LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Vermont will cost a $125 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The Vermont SOS Corporations Division is in charge of filing Vermont LLCs, and it will take 5-7 business days to process your LLC articles of organization.
When forming an LLC in Vermont, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Vermont company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the Vermont SOS Corporations Division.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Vermont registered agent service (learn more about registered agents on our page: What is a Registered Agent?).
- Our fees are: $100 limited liability company service and $125 Vermont registered agent service.
Learn more about LLC formation at our page: How to Form a Vermont LLC.
Total Vermont company cost if you use our services:
$350 for a Vermont limited liability company.
Any VT company expedited options?
Vermont Secretary of State does not offer any expedited processing. The best way to minimize filing times is to overnight documents to the VT SOS.
How much does a VT LLC cost each year?
LLC annual reports cost $25.
Want to compare LLCs and corporations? See our page on Vermont Corporations.
What are the Vermont LLC taxes?
Vermont LLCs are pass-through entities so the profits and losses are passed on the members and reported on their individual tax returns. Vermont has net personal income tax rates of 3.55% to 9.4%.
The average Vermont sales tax rate is 6%.
Vermont LLC Resources:
- Annual Reports in Vermont
- Taxation in Vermont
- Registering an LLC in a Different State
- Vermont Certified Copy
- Vermont Apostille
- Reinstate an LLC in VT
- Dissolve an LLC in VT
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Legal Forms