Wyoming Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your WY registered agent should help you know and understand:
- You must maintain and hire a Wyoming registered agent for all entities. Your Wyoming registered agent must sign your filing that they accept the appointment as agent. The signature of your agent must be original, and your signature on the filing must be an original inked signature. We send these to you the same day you sign up.
- LLC and corporation filings should be mailed to the state. Walking new filings in does not speed up the process. The WY SOS takes about 3-6 business days to process your filing and when approved, it will show up on the Wyoming Secretary of State website in real time. The state will email the filed document back to you, so if you overnight your filing and provide and email address you’ll have your company filed in about 2-3 days.
- Foreign entities must have a current certificate of good standing that is an original dated within 60 days. If your state of incorporation only provides electronic ones like Wyoming does, they will accept it, otherwise Wyoming requires the certificate to be original.
- You must maintain and hire a Wyoming registered agent for all entities. Your Wyoming registered agent must sign your filing that they accept the appointment as agent. The signature of your agent must be original, and your signature on the filing must be an original inked signature.
Wyoming registered agent service by Northwest Registered Agent Service, Inc. There are so many Wyoming registered agents, how could you ever choose? We offer a fair price and help people incorporate in Wyoming and other states, so we don't have to up-sell a bunch of extra un-needed services. We charge $125 a year, or we'll match any other Wyoming registered agents price. We have no forwarding fees, scan all items received into your online account, and send you annual report reminders as well as track them in your online account.
You can see a picture of our office at the bottom of this page. You should look at Google street view to see what your Wyoming registered agent address will actually look like. Most Wyoming registered agents operate out of homes.
We like to keep things simple. When you call, you can get the owner on the phone. We have no debt, don't advertise, and don't have to make a ton of money on you and your needs, so there's no pressure to get you for a bunch of weird services that all come with fees. If you would like us to do the incorporation or preparation of your filing documents, please see our: incorporate in Wyoming page.
If you would like to use Northwest Registered Agent as your Wyoming registered agent, please sign up below or give us a call today.
All entities whether they are domestic or foreign LLCs or corporations cost $100 to file with the Wyoming Secretary of State.
There is no fax filing option, or expedite option. All documents must be mailed in, or you courier them in. The Wyoming Secretary of State uses a post drop system, so if you want to get something there in a hurry, the express mail by the US Postal service won't work. The Wyoming Secretary of State has their mail on hold at the post office and it gets picked up at 7:00 every morning, so if you mail something and think it should get there at a certain time, even if it gets processed at 8:00 in the morning, they won't pick it up till the next day. So even if you address a regular envelope by post to their physical address, the post office won't deliver it. If you really want something to get there in a hurry, you will have to hire FedEx or UPS, because they will actually go into the building and deliver the filing to them. If you overnight there and include an email address, they will process it the next day and email the filed LLC or corporation articles back to you.
Wyoming certificates of status are free and can be produced online instantly for printing or saving.
Wyoming annual reports are due every year, on the first day of your anniversary month, and cost $50. They will be mailed to the mailing address you specify with the state. They can be filed online.
There is no fee to change your Wyoming registered agent. If you are tired of being over-charged or having miscellaneous little fees invoiced to you, and would like to change to Northwest Registered Agent Service Inc., we will prepare the change of agent form for you, and file on your behalf.
Would you like to see if your potential agent is run out of someone's home? Just go to Google Maps, put in their address and select street view.
Registered Agent Wyoming Service Includes:
- Instant Wyoming registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Wyoming forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Wyoming.
- State resources in your Wyoming registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.