Wyoming Virtual Office
When You Want More
For $29 a month, our virtual office service provides a Wyoming address with a unique suite number, Northwest Phone Service (with the local area code of your choice), an office lease, and the ability to use our Wyoming office for meetings if you want to meet clients in Wyoming. Our Wyoming office even accepts Amazon Verification Cards. You can sign up for our Wyoming virtual office package as a standalone service or add our Wyoming virtual office service to your order when you hire Northwest to be your Wyoming registered agent, to incorporate your business in Wyoming, or to start your Wyoming LLC.
Get a Wyoming virtual address and a dedicated business line.
- Phone Service included
- Same-day digital scanning
- Physical mail forwarding
- Amazon address verification
- Office lease & suite number
Get access to our Corporate Guides®, your own corporate specialist.
- Business formation service
- Registered agent service
- Same-day filings
- Annual report reminders
Wyoming Virtual Office$29 Per Month
What is a Wyoming Virtual Office?
A Wyoming virtual office is a real Wyoming office address and phone number you can use for your company—no matter where your business is based. Whether you’re working from home, from the road, or from the next state over, a Wyoming virtual office can make running your business easier.
- You can use your Wyoming office address for your business’s principal address, mailing address, business cards, domain registrations, bank accounts, invoicing, receivables, vendors, website, social media accounts and Google Search results. We can even accept Amazon Verification Cards.
- With Northwest Phone Service—included with your Wyoming Virtual Office package—you’ll receive a local Wyoming number you can use to call, text, check your voicemail, manage your contacts and more.
Essentially, you get many of the perks of having a brick-and-mortar Wyoming office—without ever actually having to come to Wyoming, sign a contract or pay expensive rent every month.
Do you accept Amazon Verification Cards?
Yes. Our Wyoming Virtual Office does accept Amazon Verification Cards. When your verification card arrives at our office, we’ll scan it and upload it to your secure online account.
Can a Wyoming Virtual Office Help Me Create Nexus?
There are a lot of companies out there selling the idea that renting a Wyoming virtual office will help you to establish nexus in Wyoming—and get you out of paying business taxes in your home state. Unfortunately, this just isn’t the case, and it’s best to find out sooner rather than later. While there are a lot of genuine benefits to renting a virtual office in Wyoming, creating nexus isn’t one of them.
Actual Wyoming nexus is accomplished by owning or renting a substantial building and having substantial ties to the community—in other words, having more ties in Wyoming than where you’re currently based. Trying to avoid your local taxes with anything short of a real and ongoing Wyoming presence might land you in trouble one day, and that’s the last thing we’d want to see.
How a Wyoming Virtual Office Makes Sense
Most people don’t need or want to avoid taxes locally. There are some strategies you can use to lower your taxes locally with a Wyoming company, but you need to have some substantial income you’re paying taxes on to make it all worth it. Most people do not have this level of profit flowing through their businesses.
That said, there are some serious advantages to setting up a Wyoming virtual office for your business.
If you’re into privacy, we believe we will guard your data better than any other virtual office service you may find in Wyoming. Your Wyoming office address (and unique suite number) is an all-in-one solution that helps you keep your private address out of view. But protecting your address is only one part of protecting your privacy—you also need a way to communicate with your customers, clients and business contacts without disclosing your personal number.
This is where Northwest Phone Service comes in. We provide you with a fully-functional local number to use for all of your business communications and take anywhere you go.
Our Wyoming office solution was designed to make your life simpler and logistically easier. We’ll do all of it better than anyone else—and we won’t mess with you on pricing. It’s simply $29 a month.
Get Your Wyoming Address and Phone Service TodayGET STARTED
Our Wyoming Virtual Office Solution
We provide unlimited forwarding of legal mail for all our Wyoming registered agent clients. When you hire us to form your company in Wyoming, we sign you up for our registered agent service—which means (you guessed it!) unlimited legal mail forwarding for your Wyoming business.
If you’re looking for more comprehensive Wyoming mail forwarding—legal mail plus all the day-to-day stuff—our Wyoming Virtual Office is the only service you’ll need.
For $29 a month, you receive unlimited Wyoming mail forwarding for all documents, Wyoming Phone Service, and the ability to use our Wyoming office for meetings—should you ever need to meet with clients in Wyoming. You can sign up for our Wyoming Virtual Office package as a standalone service (just click the blue button below), or you can add our Wyoming Virtual Office to your order when you hire Northwest to be your Wyoming registered agent, or to form your Wyoming corporation or Wyoming LLC.
A few things you should know:
- Your Wyoming Virtual Office will be set up the same day you place your order. We’ll give you access to your client account (where you can choose your Wyoming phone number and fully customize your Phone Service), and send you your unique Wyoming suite number and address.
- Your new Wyoming Phone Service is an internet-powered browser phone, which means you can make a call, send a text or check your voicemail anytime, from any device (your laptop, desktop computer, tablet or phone).
- We can provide conference room rentals and shared office space rentals if you require. We have a nice board room that can easily house 15-20 people, dedicated private working spaces, as well as a well-stocked kitchen and private bathroom. Get in touch and we’ll work with you to create the Wyoming office solution you need.
- From showing you how a Wyoming LLC can help protect your assets, to walking you through the steps of filing your Wyoming annual report, our goal is to be your one-stop resource for all your Wyoming business questions. You can call or email our Corporate Guides® whenever you need.
Our Wyoming Executive Office Suite Solution
Need a physical office where you can work when you’re in Wyoming? Our office suites range from $150-750 a month, depending on how much space you need. If you’re not quite sure how much space you even need (or how often you’ll need it) just give us a call, and we’ll help you figure it out.
The bottom line is that we’re here for you. We’re here to do whatever we can to help you start and maintain your business in Wyoming—and anywhere else you want to do business.GET YOUR WYOMING VIRTUAL OFFICE