Illinois Virtual Office
When You Want More
Our Illinois Virtual Office Service provides you with a unique, professional Illinois business address, suite number, secure online account, real office lease, and our comprehensive Northwest Phone Service. We even accept Amazon Verification Cards. You'll also have the choice between two mail forwarding options: same-day digital scanning OR weekly physical mail forwarding. All of this for just $29 per month!
Get a unique Illinois virtual office address and a dedicated business line.
- Phone Service included
- Same-day digital scanning
- Physical forwarding available
- Amazon address verification
- Office lease & suite number
Get access to our Corporate Guides®, your own corporate specialist.
- Business formation services
- Registered agent services
- Same-day filings
- Annual report reminders
Illinois Virtual Office$29 Per Month
What is An Illinois Virtual Office?
Our Illinois Virtual Office service includes a real, commercial Illinois address, a month-to-month office lease, our user-friendly Phone Service, and your choice of weekly physical mail forwarding OR same-day digital scanning.
Getting started is fast and easy. From within your client dashboard, you’ll choose your new Illinois phone number, set up call forwarding, customize your voicemail, and add contacts. As soon as you’re done customizing, you can start using your Illinois number to connect with your customers and clients.
You’ll also be able to choose between our two mail forwarding options described below.
Option 1: Same-day Digital Scanning
This is our most convenient and popular method. When you choose same-day digital scanning, our professional team will scan your mail into your secure online account the moment it’s received. Then, you’ll get an email notification letting you know your documents are ready to be viewed. It’s that simple. You’ll never have to worry about important forms, bills, or other business related papers getting lost.
Option 2: Weekly Physical Mail Forwarding
If your business is new and doesn’t accumulate a lot of mail, you might prefer to sort through everything yourself. With our weekly physical mail forwarding option, our Illinois team will collect your mail, scan the envelope only into your account—so you can see what’s coming—and forward everything to the address of your choice.
Do you accept Amazon Verification Cards?
Yes, our Illinois Virtual Office accepts Amazon Verification Cards.
Get Your Illinois Virtual OfficeGET STARTED
What are the benefits of having Illinois Virtual Office?
Do you own a home-based company? Want to have all the benefits of a staffed office? Travel a lot? Want to better maintain privacy? There are lots of ways our Illinois Virtual Office service can make running your business a lot smoother:
- Credibility. Having a real, commercial Illinois business address and suite number allows potential clients to see a legitimate address when they look up your company—rather than your home location.
- Privacy. Your assigned business address and suite number can be used on your business website, letterhead, bank statements, and other state qualifications—making sure your personal information doesn’t become public. And having a dedicated business line means you get to keep your personal phone number private too.
- Saving money. Instead of having to buy furniture, hire staff, and pay building maintenance fees, you’ll save TONS of money by hiring us. We’ll sort through your mail, shred your junk mail, store all of your important documents, and set you up with an all-in-one business phone—for just $29 a month.
- Saving time. No more wasting precious time commuting back and forth between the office and home. Our virtual office service allows you to put your time and energy into the most important thing—growing your successful business.
Can I add Illinois Virtual Office Service to other NW services?
You absolutely can! You may sign up for Illinois Virtual Office as a standalone service OR add it to your order when you hire Northwest Registered Agent to be your Illinois registered agent, start your Illinois LLC, or form your Illinois corporation.