Delaware Limited Liability Company
Delaware LLCs are governed by Delaware Code – Title 6, Chapter 18 Limited Liability Company Act.
Delaware LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Delaware will cost a $90 LLC certificate of formation state filing fee.
The state of Delaware Secretary of State is in charge of filing Delaware LLCs, and it will take about 3 weeks to process your Delaware limited liability company certificate of formation.
When forming an LLC in Delaware, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Delaware company certificate of formation.
- We make the state filing with the DE Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Delaware limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Delaware LLCs state filing fees.
- Delaware registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 Delaware limited liability company service and $125 Delaware registered agent service.
Total Delaware company cost if you use our services:
$315 for a Delaware limited liability company and that includes the states Delaware LLC filing fee.
Any DE company expedited options?
We can expedite your Delaware LLC with the state. We can complete your Delaware LLC in as little as one day.
How much does a DE LLC cost each year?
Limited Liability Companies formed in the state of Delaware do not file an annual report. However, they are required to pay an annual tax of $250. Tax fees are due no later than June 1st of each year.
What are the Delaware LLC taxes?
The Delaware personal net income tax rate(s) are:
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of .16%.
There is no Delaware sales tax.
Wilmington, DE 19803
New Castle County