$100 gets our Corporate Guides™ who will form your Delaware LLC with the most asset protection possible, plus:
- Custom LLC articles of Organization
- We form your LLC
- Resolutions showing you own it
- DE LLC operating agreement
- DE LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- DE annual report reminders
- DE business forms and info
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
Delaware Limited Liability Company
How do I form a Delaware LLC?
File a Certificate of Formation with the DE Secretary of State. Forming an LLC in Delaware will cost a $90 state filing fee. The Delaware Secretary of State – Corporations Division is in charge of filing LLCs, and it will take about 3 weeks to process your Delaware limited liability company certificate of formation.
What is included in your Delaware LLC formation service?
- Drafting custom Delaware company certificate of formation.
- We make the state filing with the DE Secretary of state.
- Organizing the initial resolution.
- Delaware LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Delaware registered agent service
- Our fees are: $100 LLC filing service and $125 Delaware registered agent service.
Total Delaware company cost if you use our services:
$315 for an LLC and that includes the state’s filing fee.
Any DE company expedited options?
We can expedite your LLC with Delaware and complete your filing in as little as one day.
Do I need a DE registered agent?
Yes, you must list your registered agent on the certificate of formation.
Do I need a Federal Tax ID Number?
Yes. Having a tax ID number or FEIN will be necessary to open a business bank account or hire employees.
How much does a DE LLC cost each year?
There are no annual report filings for Delaware LLCs. However, LLCs are required to pay a DE annual tax of $300. Tax fees are due no later than June 1st of each year.
What are the taxes for a Delaware LLC?
Delaware LLCs are subject to Delaware taxes. The Delaware personal net income tax rate(s) are:
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of .16%. There is no Delaware sales tax.
What else do I need to know about my Delaware LLC?
Delaware LLCs are very popular, so we try to give you as much information as possible. In addition to learning about How to Form a Delaware LLC, we can also offer the following information to help you manage your LLC:
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- Delaware Certified Copy
- Delaware Apostille
- Delaware LLC Reinstatement
- Delaware LLC Dissolution
What other forms do I need to help manage my Delaware LLC?
We are all about making your life easier. We provide the following LLC Forms free of charge:
Is the Delaware LLC right for my business?
Want to compare entities? See our Delaware Corporation page.