Idaho Incorporation Services
How to Incorporate in Idaho
What will it cost to incorporate in Idaho?
$100 Idaho articles of incorporation filing fee
What are the costs involved in forming an Idaho LLC?
Idaho LLC articles of organization will cost $100
How long will it take to get my Idaho Incorporation or Idaho LLC processed?
It will take the Idaho Secretary of State 3-5 days to process your Idaho articles of incorporation if you file by mail or fax. Make sure you include the credit card payment sheet if you fax your filing.
You can pay an extra $20 for 8 business hour processing.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in Idaho?
No, Idaho doesn’t require name reservations. However, when starting a business in Idaho, you will need a unique name. You can perform a free business name search online to find one.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Idaho?
The Idaho Secretary of State annual reports for corporations and LLCs are due in the month of your filing anniversary, on the last day of the month. There is no fee for filing an Idaho annual report.
What are the Idaho business taxes?
The Idaho Corporate net income tax rate is 7.6%, with a minimum payment of $20 even if an Idaho corporation files for a zero return.
The Idaho personal net income tax rate ranges from 1.6%-7.8%.
The average Idaho sales tax rate is 6%.
When we incorporate your business in Idaho, our service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for an Idaho LLC or Idaho corporation.
- The Idaho incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Idaho organizer if Idaho LLC.
- Ratified Idaho corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Idaho LLC.
- The state of Idaho incorporation filing fees.
- Registered agent service in Idaho.
- Our service fees are: $100 for Idaho incorporation service and $125 for Idaho registered agent.
- All for a total of only $325 for an Idaho LLC or $325 for an Idaho corporation.