Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Iowa LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Filed Iowa LLC Articles
- IA LLC operating agreement
- IA LLC resolutions
- IA LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- IA annual report reminders
- IA business forms and info
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
IOWA LLC IN A WEEK
We actually work in Iowa, so we’re fast and try to just include everything you need:
- 1-2 week processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- IA LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $275 total
IOWA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Iowa LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Iowa will cost a $50 LLC certificate of organization state filing fee.
The Iowa Secretary of State is in charge of filing Iowa LLCs, and it will take 3 business days to process your LLC certificate of organization if you file by mail or fax.
You can learn more at How to Form an Iowa LLC.
When forming an LLC in Iowa, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Iowa certificate of organization.
- We make the state filing with the IA Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Iowa registered agent service (To learn more about registered agents, read our page: What is a Registered Agent?).
- Our fees are: $100 limited liability company service and $125 Iowa registered agent service.
Total Iowa company cost if you use our services:
$275 for a limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC filing fee.
Any IA company expedited options?
There are no expedite options, but fax filing is really fast. We can complete your IA LLC filing in about two business days.
How much does an IA LLC cost each year?
Iowa LLCs file biennial reports. They are due by April 1st of odd years for LLCs. However, you do not have to file a report in the year your company was formed. For example, if you filed your LLC January 15th, 2011, you will not file April 1st, 2011. Your first IA biennial report will be due April 1st, 2012. But if you file your company December 15th, 2009, your first report will be due April 1st, 2010.
Iowa LLC reports cost $45 on paper or $30 online.
What are the taxes for LLCs in Iowa?
Iowa has a personal income tax rate between .36%-8.98%.
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of .3%.
The average Iowa sales tax rate is 6.94% (the state has a 6% tax, but the average local tax is .94% making a total of 6.94%.) For more about taxes, read our Iowa taxes page.
Iowa LLC Resources:
- Iowa Certified Copy
- Iowa Apostille
- Iowa LLC Reinstatement
- Iowa LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
- Registering an LLC in Another State
Free LLC Forms:
Want to compare entities? See our Iowa Corporation page.