Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Louisiana LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Filed Louisiana LLC Articles
- LA LLC operating agreement
- LA LLC resolutions
- LA LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- LA annual report reminders
- LA business forms and information
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
Louisiana Limited Liability Company.
Louisiana LLCs are governed by Louisiana Code – Title 12 Corporations and Associations.
How do I form a Louisiana LLC?
You file the articles of organization and an initial report with the Louisiana Secretary of State to form an LLC. You can file by fax, mail, in-person, or online. Forming an LLC in Louisiana will cost a $100 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The Louisiana Secretary of State will take about 1 week to process your Louisiana limited liability company articles of organization.
What does your Louisiana LLC service include?
- Drafting custom Louisiana company articles of organization and initial report.
- We make the state filing with the LA Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Louisiana limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Louisiana LLCs state filing fees.
- Louisiana registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 Louisiana limited liability company service and $125 Louisiana registered agent service.
Total Louisiana company cost if you use our services:
$330 for a Louisiana limited liability company and that includes the states Louisiana LLC filing fee.
Any LA company expedited options?
We can expedite your Louisiana LLC with the state. LA Secretary of State will process within 24 hours if you pay a $30 expedite fee.
If you file in person, the SOS will process while you wait for a $50 fee.
Do I need a Louisiana registered agent?
You will need to list your registered agent in the articles of organization.
Do I need a Federal Tax ID Number?
You will need a tax ID number if you will be hiring employees. You may also need the tax ID number to open a business bank account.
How much does a LA LLC cost each year?
Louisiana LLCs are required to file an LA annual report every year on the anniversary of the original filing.
What are the Louisiana LLC taxes?
Louisiana LLCs have to pay Louisiana taxes.
The Louisiana personal net income tax rate(s) are:
The average Louisiana sales tax rate is 8.43%. The state has a 4% tax, but the average local tax is 4.43%, making a total of 8.43%
What do I need to know about my Louisiana LLC?
You will need to know more than simply how to form a Louisiana LLC. We provide all the following information to help you maintain and grow your business. We also provide helpful forms and filing instructions in you online account when you sign up for our service in Louisiana.
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- Louisiana Certified Copy
- Louisiana Apostille
- Louisiana LLC Reinstatement
- Louisiana LLC Dissolution
What forms do I need to start and maintain my Louisiana LLC?
The following Free LLC Forms are available for anyone to use. That how we do things here. We give you everything you need to be successful in managing your LLC.
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
How do I know if the LLC is right for me?
Want to compare entities? See our Louisiana Corporation page.