Northwest Registered Agent will form your LLC for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don't mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That's it.Order Now!
Louisiana Limited Liability Company.
Louisiana LLCs are governed by Louisiana Code – Title 12 Corporations and Associations.
Louisiana LLC registration:
You file the articles of organization and an initial report with the Louisiana Secretary of State to form an LLC. You can file by fax, mail, in-person, or online. Forming an LLC in Louisiana will cost a $100 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The Louisiana Secretary of State will take about 1 week to process your Louisiana limited liability company articles of organization.
Learn more about forming a Louisiana LLC.
When forming an LLC in Louisiana, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Louisiana company articles of organization and initial report.
- We make the state filing with the LA Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Louisiana limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Louisiana LLCs state filing fees.
- Louisiana registered agent service. Learn more about registered agents on our What is a Registered Agent? page.
- Our fees are: $100 Louisiana limited liability company service and $125 Louisiana registered agent service.
Total Louisiana company cost if you use our services:
$300 for a Louisiana limited liability company and that includes the states Louisiana LLC filing fee.
Any LA company expedited options?
We can expedite your Louisiana LLC with the state. LA Secretary of State will process within 24 hours if you pay a $30 expedite fee.
If you file in person, the SOS will process while you wait for a $50 fee.
How much does a LA LLC cost each year?
Louisiana LLCs are required to file an annual report every year on the anniversary of the original filing.
What are the Louisiana LLC taxes?
The Louisiana personal net income tax rate(s) are:
The average Louisiana sales tax rate is 8.43%. The state has a 4% tax, but the average local tax is 4.43%, making a total of 8.43%
Louisiana LLC Resources:
- Louisiana Annual Report
- Louisiana Taxes
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- Louisiana Certified Copy
- Louisiana Apostille
- Louisiana LLC Reinstatement
- Louisiana LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Forms
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Want to compare entities? See our Louisiana Corporation page.