Massachusetts Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your MA registered agent should help you know and understand:
- Domestic entities take about 1-2 days for the secretary to process. Domestic corporations cost $265 plus $25 Massachusetts registered agent appointment to file by paper. If you file online, the state does not charge the $25 agent appointment fee.
- Domestic LLCs cost $520 to organize in Massachusetts, and have a $500 annual report fee, BUT don't have to pay the huge department of revenue fees. The same goes for foreign LLCs.
- Foreign qualifications take about 1-2 weeks to get finalized. Any foreign entity must present with its filing a current certificate of good standing from its home state that isn't older than 90 days. It must also be an original certificate. If your state only produces them online, that is ok.
We provide Massachusetts registered agent service through our Westborough office by Northwest Registered Agent Service.
Mass requires a MA resident agent for all filings. A Massachusetts resident agent is the same thing as a Massachusetts registered agent.
To incorporate in Massachusetts takes a financial commitment. Massachusetts is one of the highest taxed states in America. High filing fees and High department of revenue fees take claim to many a business owner's bottom line. Corporate filings made in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts are made with the Secretary of the Commonwealth. You can file a domestic corporation, a domestic LLC, or a foreign LLC online. A foreign corporation must be mailed in (unless you go through their fax filing expedite option). Any filings mailed in must have original inked signatures on them. Your Massachusetts registered agent must sign the document before you file it.
Corporations have to pay a minimum $425 department of revenue fee every year, plus a $125 annual report fee 2½ months after the end of their fiscal year. LLCs do not pay this fee, but have higher Mass Secretary of Commonwealth fees.
Foreign corporations cost $400 to file, and must be done by paper. It's the same annual fees as domestic corporations.
Registered Agent Massachusetts Service Includes:
- Instant Massachusetts registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Massachusetts forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Massachusetts.
- State resources in your Massachusetts registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.