Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Montana LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Filed Montana LLC Articles
- MT LLC operating agreement
- MT LLC resolutions
- MT LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- MT annual report reminders
- MT business forms and information
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
1 DAY MONTANA LLC
We actually work in Montana, so we’re fast and try to just include everything you need:
- One day processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- MT LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $320 total
Montana Limited Liability Company
Montana LLCs are governed by Montana Code Annotated 2009 – Title 35, Chapter 8 – Montana Limited Liability Company Act.
Montana LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Montana will cost a $75 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The state of Montana Secretary of State is in charge of filing Montana LLCs, and it will take about 10 business days to process your Montana limited liability company articles of organization.
Learn more about how to form an LLC in Montana.
When forming an LLC in Montana, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Montana company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the MT Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Montana limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Montana LLCs state filing fees.
- Montana registered agent service (learn more about registered agents on our What is a registered agent? page).
- Our fees are: $100 Montana limited liability company service and $125 Montana registered agent service.
Total Montana company cost if you use our services:
$300 for a Montana limited liability company and that includes the states Montana LLC filing fee.
Any MT company expedited options?
Yes. 1-3 day processing is $20 extra and 1 hour processing is $100 extra.
We can form your Montana LLC in one day!
How much does an MT LLC cost each year?
The Montana LLC annual report is due every April 15th and costs $15 to file.
What are the Montana LLC taxes?
The Montana personal net income tax rates are:
$15,600 + 6.9%
Montana does not have sales tax.
Montana LLC Resources:
- Montana Annual Report
- Montana Taxes
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- Montana Certified Copy
- Montana Apostille
- Montana LLC Reinstatement
- Montana LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Forms
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Want to compare entities? See our Montana Corporation page.