Northwest Registered Agent will form your LLC for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don't mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That's it.Order Now!
New Mexico LLC
NEW MEXICO LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed by New Mexico Code – Chapter 53, Article 19 Limited Liability Companies.
Forming an LLC in New Mexico will cost a $50 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The state of New Mexico Public Regulation Commission is in charge of filing LLCs, and it will take them about 3 months to process your LLC articles of organization. You have to mail your NM company articles of organization to the NMPRC.
You can learn more at How to Start a New Mexico LLC.
When forming an LLC in New Mexico, our service includes:
- Drafting custom New Mexico articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the NM Public Regulation Commission.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- New Mexico registered agent service. (To learn more about registered agents, read our page: What is a Registered Agent?)
- Our fees are: $100 New Mexico limited liability company service and $125 New Mexico registered agent service.
Total New Mexico company cost if you use our services:
$275 for a limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC filing fee.
Any NM company expedited options?
You can pay for expedited processing, which is a good idea if you want to get filed in the near future. If you pay $100 they will process in about 2 days, or $150 will get you filed the next business day. Make sure you include a separate check for the expedite fee.
How much does an NM LLC cost each year?
LLCs do not have to file NM biennial reports with the NMPRC.
What are the taxes for an LLC in New Mexico?
There is a minimum franchise tax due of $50.
The New Mexico personal net income tax rates are:
The average New Mexico sales tax rate is 6.4%. The state has a 5% tax, but the average local tax is 1.4% making a total of 6.4%.
New Mexico LLC Resources:
- New Mexico Certified Copy
- New Mexico Apostille
- New Mexico LLC Reinstatement
- New Mexico LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
- Registering an LLC in Another State
Free LLC Forms:
Want to compare entities? See our New Mexico Corporation page.