New Mexico Incorporation Services
Our Corporate Guides™ are New Mexico incorporation experts. We will provide you:
- Filed New Mexico Articles
- New Mexico Corporate Bylaws
- NM shareholder resolutions
- NM corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
We provide extra privacy for you with our address. You get ongoing support:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- NM corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
5 DAY NM CORPORATION
We can file your New Mexico corporation fast. Everything’s included:
- 5 day state filing
- 1 year registered agent service
- Account to manage your NM corp
- Biennial report reminders
- $475 total
HOW TO INCORPORATE IN NEW MEXICO
What will it cost to incorporate in New Mexico?
$100 New Mexico Articles of Incorporation filing fee (minimum).
What are the costs involved in forming a New Mexico LLC?
New Mexico LLC Articles of Organization will cost $50.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in New Mexico?
No, New Mexico doesn’t require name reservations. However, when free business name search online to find one.
How long will it take to get my New Mexico Incorporation or New Mexico LLC processed?
The New Mexico Public Regulation Commission will take about 3 months to process your incorporation or LLC formation. We recommend paying for expedited processing if you want to get filed any time soon. If you pay an extra $100 they will process in about 2 days; or for an additional $150 you can get filed in 1 day.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to New Mexico?
After you file your Biennial reports in New Mexico cost $25.
New Mexico LLCs do not file reports with the NMPRC.
What are the New Mexico business taxes?
The New Mexico Corporate net income tax rates are:
|$500,000- 1 million||6.4%|
|$1 million +||7.6%|
There is a minimum franchise tax due of $50.
The New Mexico personal net income tax rates are:
The average New Mexico sales tax rate is 6.4%. The state has a 5% tax, but the average local tax is 1.4% making a total of 6.4%.
When we incorporate your business in New Mexico, our service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for a New Mexico LLC or New Mexico corporation.
- The New Mexico incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or New Mexico organizer if New Mexico LLC.
- Ratified New Mexico corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if New Mexico LLC.
- The state of New Mexico incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service for New Mexico.
- Our service fees are: $100 for New Mexico incorporation service and $125 for New Mexico registered agent.
All for a total of only $275 for a New Mexico LLC or $325 for a New Mexico corporation.