New Mexico Incorporation Services
Our Corporate Guides™ are New Mexico incorporation experts. We will provide you:
- Filed New Mexico Articles
- New Mexico Corporate Bylaws
- NM shareholder resolutions
- NM corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
We provide extra privacy for you with our address. You get ongoing support:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- NM corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
HOW TO INCORPORATE IN NEW MEXICO
To incorporate in New Mexico and form a NM corporation, you submit Articles of Incorporation to the New Mexico Secretary of State. The minimum filing fee is $100. Average processing time is three months, unless you pay for expedited processing ($100 for two days; $150 for one day). After you incorporate in New Mexico, you will need to hold an initial shareholders meeting and ratify your New Mexico corporation’s bylaws, approve your initial Board of Directors and corporate officers, and vote on any initial resolutions. A New Mexico corporation files a Biennial Report every two years with the Public Regulation Commission and pays a $25 filing fee.
What will it cost to incorporate in New Mexico?
$100 New Mexico Articles of Incorporation filing fee (minimum).
What are the costs involved in forming a New Mexico LLC?
New Mexico LLC Articles of Organization will cost $50.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in New Mexico?
No, New Mexico doesn’t require name reservations. Try doing a free business name search online to see if the name you want is available.
How long will it take to get my New Mexico Incorporation or New Mexico LLC processed?
The New Mexico Secretary of State will take about 3 months to process your articles of incorporation or LLC formation. We recommend paying for expedited processing if you want to get filed any time soon. If you pay an extra $100 they will process in about 2 days; or for an additional $150 you can get filed in 1 day.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to New Mexico?
After you form a New Mexico corporation, your Biennial reports in New Mexico cost $25.
New Mexico LLCs do not file reports with the NM Secretary of State.
What are the New Mexico business taxes?
The New Mexico Corporate net income tax rates are:
|$500,000- 1 million||6.4%|
|$1 million +||7.6%|
There is a minimum franchise tax due of $50.
The New Mexico personal net income tax rates are:
The average New Mexico sales tax rate is 6.4%. The state has a 5% tax, but the average local tax is 1.4% making a total of 6.4%.
What does your New Mexico incorporation filing service include?
If you want to start a business in New Mexico, we make it easy.
- Drafting custom articles for a New Mexico LLC or New Mexico corporation.
- The New Mexico incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or New Mexico organizer if New Mexico LLC.
- Ratified New Mexico corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if New Mexico LLC.
- The state of New Mexico incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service for New Mexico.
- Our service fees are: $100 for New Mexico incorporation service and $125 for New Mexico registered agent.
All for a total of only $275 for a New Mexico LLC or $325 for a New Mexico corporation.