For $100 our Corporate Guides™ form your Texas LLC fast and hassle-free. Service includes:
- Custom LLC Articles of Organization
- Complete Texas LLC formation
- Member resolutions
- TX LLC operating agreement
- TX LLC membership certificates
Why hire us? We’re awesome! With us, you’re not just buying a Texas LLC formation service. You also get:
- Corporate Guide™ Service
- TX Registered Agent Service
- Secure, online data storage
- Fast filings
- A company that actually cares
2 Day Texas LLC!
We’re fast, we think we’re the best, and we won’t sell you a bunch of stuff you don’t need.
- Two day state processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- TX LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $535 total
TEXAS LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed by Texas Business Organizations Code – Title 3, Chapter 101, Limited Liability Companies.
Texas LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Texas will cost a $300 LLC certificate of formation state filing fee.
The Texas Secretary of State is in charge of filing Texas LLCs, and it will take about 3-5 days to process your LLC certificate of formation if you file by mail or fax.
You can learn more at How to Start a Texas LLC.
When forming an LLC in Texas, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Texas company certificate of formation.
- We make the state filing with the TX Secretary of State.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Texas LLC operating agreement.
- The Texas LLC’s state filing fees.
- Texas registered agent service (To learn more about registered agents, read our page: What is a Registered Agent?).
- Our fees are: $100 limited liability company service and $125 Texas registered agent service.
Total Texas company cost if you use our services:
$535 for a Texas limited liability company and that includes the state’s Texas LLC filing fee.
How much does a TX LLC cost each year?
Texas does not have annual reports with the Secretary of State. It does have a gross receipts TX franchise tax report due every year. Texas has no personal income tax, thus it taxes its businesses fairly heavy, on their gross receipts.
What are the Texas LLC taxes?
Texas has a gross receipt tax of 1% on gross income over $1,000,000. You can use the e-Z computation form to get .575% tax if your sales are under 10 million a year. Wholesalers and retailers are automatically at .5% tax.
You must still file the tax return for informational purposes every May 15th. In 2009, Texas passed legislation to move the threshold of gross receipts from 300,000 to 1 million.
Most Texas businesses will not have to pay anything in Texas taxes on the company level or personally. Texas has no personal income tax.
7.39%. The state has a 6.25% tax, but the average local tax is 1.14% making a total of 7.39%.
Texas LLC Resources:
- Texas Certified Copy
- Texas Apostille
- Texas LLC Reinstatement
- Texas LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
- Registering an LLC in Another State
Free LLC Forms:
Want to compare entities? See our Texas Corporation page.