Utah Incorporation Services
Our Corporate Guides™ are Utah incorporation experts. We will provide you:
- Filed Utah Articles
- Utah Corporate Bylaws
- UT shareholder resolutions
- UT corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
We provide extra privacy for you with our address. You get ongoing support:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- UT corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
What will it cost to incorporate in Utah?
The cost in state fees to incorporate in Utah is $70
What are the costs involved in forming a Utah LLC?
$70 for a Utah LLC.
How long will it take to get my Utah Incorporation or Utah LLC processed?
The Utah Department of Commerce will take about 7-10 business days to process your articles of incorporation unless you pay an extra $75 and then they will process in 2 business days.
You can also form Utah corporations and LLCs online and then they will process in 24 business hours.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in Utah?
No, Utah doesn’t require name reservations. When you start a business in Utah, you will need a unique business name. Try doing a free business name search online to find one.
What does your Utah incorporation service include?
- Drafting custom articles for an LLC or Corporation.
- The incorporator initial resolution, or Organizer if Utah LLC.
- Ratified corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Utah LLC.
- The Utah state incorporation filing fees.
- Registered/statutory agent service in Utah.
- Our fees are: $100 Utah Incorporation service and $125 Utah registered agent incorporation service.
All for a total of only $300 for a Utah LLC or Corporation.
Some A la Carte options are choosing to pay an extra $75 and then they will process in 2 business days. You can also file online and then they will process in 24 business hours. A federal tax ID number can be obtained for another $50.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Utah?
Your Utah annual report/renewal is due exactly 1 year after you form your new business, and yearly thereafter. The filing fee will be $12.
What are the Utah business taxes?
The Utah Corporate net income tax rate is 5%, with a minimum tax payment for the Corporation franchise privilege tax of $100 for every return.
S corporations do not have to pay the minimum franchise tax.
The Utah personal net income tax rate is 5%.
The average Utah sales tax rate is 6.61%. The state has a 6% tax, but the average local tax is .61% making a total of 6.61%.