$100 IN YOUR STATE!
Northwest Registered Agent will form your LLC for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don’t mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That’s it.Order Now!
COLORADO LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Colorado LLCs are governed by Colorado Revised Statutes – Title 7, Article 80 Limited Liability Companies.
by Drake Forester
Colorado LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Colorado will cost a $50 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The State of Colorado Secretary of State is in charge of filing Colorado LLCs, and your Colorado limited liability company articles of organization are processed immediately online.
You can learn more at How to Form a Colorado LLC.
When forming an LLC in Colorado, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Colorado company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the CO Secretary of State.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Colorado registered agent service (learn more about registered agents at: What is a Registered Agent?).
- Our fees are: $100 limited liability company service and $125 Colorado registered agent service.
Total Colorado company cost if you use our services:
$275 for an limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC filing fee.
Any CO company expedited options?
We auto expedite all corporate filings. Often we complete CO LLC orders the same day.
How much does an CO LLC cost each year?
The annual LLC reports are due every year in the anniversary month you initially filed in. Colorado LLC annual reports are $10.
What are the taxes for LLCs in Colorado?
The personal income tax in Colorado ranges from 4.6%. In Colorado, the LLC is defaulted to be taxed at the personal level, making it very easy from an Colorado state tax perspective.
The average Colorado sales tax rate is 7.79% (the state has a 6% tax, but the average local tax is 1.79% making a total of 7.79%).
Colorado LLC Resources:
- Colorado Annual Report
- Colorado Taxes
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- Colorado Certified Copy
- Colorado Apostille
- Colorado LLC Reinstatement
- Colorado LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Forms
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Want to compare entities? See our Colorado Corporation page.