Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Idaho LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Filed Idaho LLC Articles
- ID LLC operating agreement
- ID LLC resolutions
- ID LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your ID registered agent
- ID annual report reminders
- ID business forms and info
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
IDAHO LLC IN 1 DAY
We know Idaho, so we’re fast and try to just include everything you need:
- One day expedited processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- ID LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $345 total
IDAHO LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Idaho LLCs are governed by Idaho Compiled Statutes – 805 ILCS 180, Limited Liability Company Act.
Idaho LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Idaho will cost a $100 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The Idaho Secretary of State is in charge of filing Idaho LLCs, and it will take 3-5 to process your limited liability company articles of organization if you file by mail or fax. Include the credit card coversheet if you fax file.
You can pay an additional $20 expedite fee and Idaho SOS will process in 8 business hours.
When forming an LLC in Idaho, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Idaho company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the ID Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Idaho LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Idaho registered agent service (to learn more about registered agents, read our page: What is a Registered Agent?).
- Our fees are: $100 limited liability company service and $125 Idaho registered agent service.
Total Idaho company cost if you use our services:
$325 for an Idaho limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC filing fee.
Any ID company expedited options?
You can pay $20 to have your formation completed in 8 business hours.
How much does an ID LLC cost each year?
The Idaho Secretary of State annual reports for LLCs are due in the month of your filing anniversary, on the last day of the month. There is no fee for filing an annual report in Idaho.
What are the Idaho LLC taxes?
The Idaho personal net income tax rate ranges from 1.6%-7.8%.
The average Idaho sales tax rate is 6%.
Want to compare entities? Check out our Idaho Corporations page.
Idaho LLC Resources:
How to Start an ID LLC
Registering an LLC in a Different State
Idaho Certified Copy of Articles
How to Reinstate an LLC in Idaho
How to Dissolve an LLC in Idaho
Free LLC Forms
LLC Meeting Minutes
LLC Membership Certificate
LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Get an EIN