Northwest Registered Agent will incorporate your corporation for you for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don't mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That's it.Order Now!
Kansas Incorporation Services
How to Incorporate in Kansas
What will it cost to incorporate in Kansas?
$90 Kansas articles of incorporation filing fee
What are the costs involved in forming a Kansas LLC?
Kansas LLC articles of organization will cost $165
How long will it take to get my Kansas Incorporation or Kansas LLC processed?
It will take the Kansas Secretary of State about 2 days to process your Kansas articles of incorporation if you file online. There is no expedite option.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in Kansas?
No, Kansas doesn’t require name reservations. However, when starting a business in Kansas, you will need a unique name. You can perform a free business name search online to find one.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Kansas?
Any for profit Kansas corporation, LLC, etc. has to file their annual report by the 15th day of the fourth month after tax closing (usually this is April 15th). Kansas annual reports cost $50 for Kansas for-profit business entities.
Kansas non-profits file their annual report by the 15th day of the sixth month after tax closing. So most non-profit annual reports are due June 15th. The fee for non-profits is $40.
You can file your Kansas annual report online or by mail, but if you send in the paper form, there is an additional $5 fee.
What are the Kansas business taxes?
The Kansas Corporate net income tax rates range from 3.5% to 8.93%.
The Kansas personal net income tax rates range from 2% to 8.5%.
The average Kansas sales tax rate is 5%.
When we incorporate your business in Kansas, our service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for a Kansas LLC or Kansas corporation.
- The Kansas incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Kansas organizer if Kansas LLC.
- Ratified Kansas corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Kansas LLC.
- The state of Kansas incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service in Kansas.
- Our service fees are: $100 for Kansas incorporation service and $125 for Kansas registered agent.
- All for a total of only $390 for a Kansas LLC or $315 for a Kansas corporations.