Louisiana Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your LA registered agent should help you know and understand:
- A domestic Louisiana corporation will cost $60 to file with the secretary of state, $15 to produce a copy for the parish, and then $25 to file at the parish level. Our parish, the East Baton Rouge Parish, is one of the quicker, more organized, and cheaper parishes in the state. The filing must be signed by you and your Louisiana registered agent, and the signatures must be notarized. The signatures actually don't need to be original inked signatures, but everyone will prefer it to be.
- A domestic Louisiana LLC costs $75 to file, does not need to be notarized, and does not need to be filed with the local parish. You can file these online. You must list a Louisiana registered office and principle office address along with your LA registered agent.
- Foreign corporations cost $100, and need to be notarized, but don't have to be filed at the local parish. You need to get a certificate of good standing from your home state of incorporation that is less than 90 days old. If you are coming here from Texas or Alabama, this is not from the franchise tax board or comptroller's board. This is called a certificate of status for you. It needs to show that your COMPANY is in good standing, not that you have paid all your taxes. No one cares if you've paid your taxes, just that your company is filed and up and running.
- A foreign LLC costs $125 to file, does not need to be filed in the parish, and doesn't need to be notarized. The same rules for the foreign corporation above apply for the foreign LLC.
Louisiana's forms are a little different if you're not used to them. You have to list a Louisiana principle office address, a Louisiana registered office address, a Louisiana registered agent, and a LA registered agent address. You basically regurgitate our address over and over again. We have all the LA forms prepopulated correctly in your online account to hopefully give you a greater chance of acceptance with the state.
To incorporate in Louisiana is a little bit of a process, and could be overwhelming when you look at the process. If you would like to incorporate in Louisiana, we can help you navigate the red tape. To qualify a foreign business entity in Louisiana is a little less of a process. You'll need a Louisiana registered agent and a Louisiana registered agent's address to complete any filing in LA.
We are the fastest Louisiana agent you can find. We provide the forms you could file in LA instantly in your online account and a consent form. You can now file domestic corporations or LLCs online now. You'll appoint your Louisiana registered agent online, and we'll get an email from the state, where we can accept the appointment. We always accept these the same day to expedite your filing.
You can fax file any filing with the secretary of state with a credit card. Any filings can be expedited with the secretary of state for $30. The East Baton Rouge Parish gets all filings done the same day. The normal turnaround time for non-expedited Louisiana Secretary of State filings is 1 week.
You are required to file an annual report every year on the anniversary of the original filing. You will get a reminder mailed to your principal address 6 weeks prior to this. If you had to mark your Louisiana registered agent as your principal address, it is very important you use a Louisiana registered agent you can trust, and not only will we email you a copy of your report, but will check up on you if you don't get it filed. We also send you LA annual report reminders and track your due dates in your online account.
Registered Agent Louisiana Service Includes:
- Instant Louisiana registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Louisiana forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Louisiana.
- State resources in your Louisiana registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.