Michigan Incorporation Services
Our Corporate Guides™ are Michigan incorporation experts. We will provide you:
- Filed Michigan Articles
- Michigan Corporate Bylaws
- MI shareholder resolutions
- MI corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
We provide extra privacy for you with our address. You get ongoing support:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- MI corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
How to Incorporate in Michigan
What will it cost to incorporate in Michigan?
$60 Michigan articles of incorporation filing fee
What are the costs involved in forming a Michigan LLC?
Michigan LLC articles of organization will cost $50
How long will it take to get my Michigan Incorporation or Michigan LLC processed?
It will take the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs about 5-7 business days to process your Michigan Articles of Incorporation if you file via mail. If you set up a fax account and file that way, your MI filing it is processed in 1-2 business days. Michigan does have a 24 hour processing guarantee if you pay a $100 expedite fee.
We can form your Michigan corporation or LLC in 1 day for $385.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in Michigan
No, Michigan doesn’t require name reservations. You can use our free business name search to find an available name.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Michigan?
The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA) requires a Michigan annual report for corporations that is due May 15th every year. The annual report will cost $25.
An annual report for LLCs is due February 15th and the fee is $25.
What are the Michigan business taxes?
The Michigan Corporation net income tax rate is 4.95%, plus a modified gross receipts tax of .8% of sales, minus purchases from other companies.
The Michigan personal net income tax rate is 4.35%.Northwest Registered Agent, LLC.
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of .44%.
The average Michigan sales tax rate is 6%.
What does your Michigan incorporation service include?
If you want to start a business in Michigan, we can help. Our Michigan corporation or Michigan LLC service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for a Michigan LLC or Michigan corporation.
- The Michigan incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Michigan organizer if Michigan LLC.
- Ratified Michigan corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Michigan LLC.
- The state of Michigan incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service in Michigan.
- Our service fees are: $100 for Michigan incorporation service and $125 for Michigan registered agent.
All for a total of only $275 for a Michigan LLC or $285 for a Michigan corporation.