Mississippi Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your MS registered agent should help you know and understand:
- Domestic Mississippi corporations cost $50 to file.
- A domestic Mississippi LLC will cost $50 to file.
- A foreign Mississippi corporation qualification will cost $500.
- A foreign LLC will cost $250.
To incorporate in Mississippi you will file your documents with the Mississippi Secretary of State. Your Mississippi registered agent must sign your documents. The signature of your registered agent and directors of the entity, do not have to be original signatures. With Northwest as your registered agent in Mississippi, we provide the forms pre-signed immediately after you sign up for statutory agent service in Mississippi. We provide all the pdf versions of the legal forms you can file in MS.
You must mail your documents into the state. There is no fax filing or on-line filing. Normal turnaround time is 2-3 days. They will return a filed, stamped copy to the address on the check you use for payment.
You must file a separate Mississippi registered agent consent with each filing that costs $25 to file. Again, you will have the MS agent consent form immediately when you use Northwest.
Foreign entities filing to qualify to do business in Mississippi must submit a certificate of good standing that is not older than 6 months. The certificate can be a copy version.
All annual reports are due every year on April 15th. They will get mailed out to your principal address, not your MS resident agent. They cost $25 to file, and you can file them online. Domestic Mississippi LLCs have free annual reports.
It costs $10 to file a change of MS registered agent form to change your Mississippi registered agent to Northwest.
As your Mississippi registered agent, you'll see the forms, pre-signed and ready for you to use instantly after signing up for service in your online account. All service of process and items received in Mississippi will be uploaded locally to your account instantly. There's no hidden fees, no forwarding fees, and no cancellation fees.
Registered Agent Mississippi Service Includes:
- Instant Mississippi registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Mississippi forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Mississippi.
- State resources in your Mississippi registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.