Nebraska Incorporation Services
Our Corporate Guides™ are Nebraska incorporation experts. We will provide you:
- Filed Nebraska Articles
- Nebraska Corporate Bylaws
- NE shareholder resolutions
- NE corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
We provide extra privacy for you with our address. You get ongoing support:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- NE corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
HOW TO INCORPORATE IN NEBRASKA
What will it cost to incorporate in Nebraska?
$60 Nebraska Articles of Incorporation filing fee plus $5 per page recording fee.
Nebraska Secretary of State does not provide filers with Articles of Incorporation templates. If you want to form a corporation in Nebraska, you can use our free Nebraska Articles of Incorporation.
What are the costs involved in forming a Nebraska LLC?
A Nebraska LLC Certificate of Organization will cost $110 plus a $5 per page recording fee.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in Nebraska?
No, Nebraska doesn’t require name reservations. You can do a free business name search online to find out if the name you want is available.
How long will it take to get my Nebraska Incorporation or Nebraska LLC processed?
It will take the Nebraska Secretary of State about 5-7 business days to process your Nebraska Articles of Incorporation paper filing. Corporations can file online and then it is processed in 1-2 business days.
Online filing for Nebraska corporations and LLCs is also available.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Nebraska?
The Nebraska Secretary of State requires a biennial report for corporations, which is due March 1st on even years. You will need to pay a minimum of $26, plus personal property tax for what is in the state.
Nebraska also requires that you publish your notice of incorporation in Nebraska.
Biennial reports in Nebraska for LLCs are due April 1st on odd years, and the fee will be $10.
What are the Nebraska business taxes?
The Nebraska corporate net income tax rates are:
The Nebraska personal net income tax rates are:
The average Nebraska sales tax rate is 6.5%. The state has a 5.5% tax, but the average local tax is 1% making a total of 6.5%.
What does your Nebraska incorporation service include?
Let us help you start a business in Nebraska.
- Drafting custom articles for a Nebraska LLC or Nebraska corporation.
- The Nebraska incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Nebraska organizer if Nebraska LLC.
- Ratified Nebraska corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Nebraska LLC.
- The state of Nebraska incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service for Nebraska.
- Our service fees are: $100 for Nebraska incorporation service and $125 for Nebraska registered agent.
All for a total of only $340 for a Nebraska LLC or $290 for a Nebraska corporation.