New Hampshire Corporation
INCORPORATING NEW HAMPSHIRE CORPORATIONS
What is a New Hampshire corporation?
New Hampshire corporations are separate legal entities established by the shareholders. The shareholders elect to have an incorporator make the action to incorporate a New Hampshire corporation to create a separate entity from them personally.
How much do New Hampshire corporations cost?
A New Hampshire corporation will cost $100 to file the articles of incorporation. This includes the $50 articles of incorporation fee and the $50 SRA addendum fee. If you file online, there is a $2 electronic filing fee as well.
How do I form a New Hampshire corporation?
File Articles of Incorporation with the New Hampshire Department of State. The NH Department of State requires that you file Form SRA – Addendum to Business Organization and Registration along with the articles of incorporation to comply with NH Securities Law.
It will take about 2 days to process your NH corporation articles of incorporation and you can file by mail, in person, or online.
How are New Hampshire corporations regulated?
New Hampshire Corporations are governed by New Hampshire Statutes – Title XXVII, Chapter 293-A: New Hampshire Business Corporation Act.
What do the New Hampshire Articles of Incorporation require?
- An incorporating New Hampshire ending such as Inc, corporation, or incorporated;
- A corporation purpose is optional;
- The amount of New Hampshire corporation shares you would like to authorize;
- A statement that “The sale or offer for sale of any ownership interests in this business will comply with the requirements of the New Hampshire Uniform Securities Act (RSA 421-B)”;
- the name, address, and signature of the New Hampshire corporation incorporator(s);
- And the registered agent of the proposed New Hampshire corporation.
You can do this yourself and use our free New Hampshire corporate tools we provide in your online account, or you can pay our $100 incorporating New Hampshire service fee and we’ll do it for you. When you pay us to form your New Hampshire corporation, your money actually goes back into the local community. Why? Because we actually run a corporation in New Hampshire, just like you.
Do I need a New Hampshire registered agent?
You need to list your New Hampshire registered agent in your articles of incorporation. Your corporation’s registered agent is responsible for accepting service of process and official mail.
What are the ongoing fees for a New Hampshire corporation?
All NH corporations must file the New Hampshire Annual Report and pay the $100 fee.
What about New Hampshire taxes?
NH corporations are subject to New Hampshire Taxes. The New Hampshire Business Profits Tax rate is 8.5%.
How do I get a Federal Tax ID Number?
You can get a Federal Tax ID Number from the IRS website.
What should I know about my New Hampshire corporation?
Your New Hampshire corporation may need to make additional filings with the state. We give you all the information you need to complete a variety of filings.
- Register a Corporation in a Different State
- New Hampshire Certified Copy
- New Hampshire Apostille
- Reinstate a Corporation in New Hampshire
- Dissolve a Corporation in New Hampshire
In addition to all this New Hampshire corporate filing info, we also provide all the state forms and instructions you need in your online account when you sign up!
What corporate documents do I need?
Corporate recordkeeping is important. You will want to document your corporation’s meetings, resolutions, etc. Please use the following Free Corporate Forms as templates for your corporate records.
- Corporate Bylaws
- Stock Certificate
- First Board Meeting Minutes
- Corporate Resolution to Open a Bank Account
Should I incorporate in New Hampshire?
If you are still thinking about incorporating in New Hampshire, we suggest learning more about the New Hampshire LLC.
What does your New Hampshire incorporation service include?
- Drafting custom NH corporation articles of incorporation.
- The incorporator initial resolutions.
- New Hampshire corporate bylaws.
- The New Hampshire corporation state filing fees.
- New Hampshire registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 incorporating New Hampshire service and $125 New Hampshire corporate agent service.
Total incorporating New Hampshire package for only $327 to form a New Hampshire corporation, including the state filing fees.